• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes CS Tactical - the CS = Customer Service

EventHorizon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2009
NC
Just a quick shout out about Mike @ CSTactical.

Today I had a brain fart with my Steiner 5-25 that I had bought from Mike back in December. With a day at the range messed up by user error I thought perhaps I could get a quick fix in place by asking an expert (on a Sunday no less...) Steiner were closed, my buddy who would know wasn't answering, but Mike at CS Tactical not only answered and tried to help, but said, "You know, I could explain this to you better if I had one of the scopes here in front of me. Can I go get it and give you a call back, I have to go pick it up..." On a Sunday... true story. I ended up fixing it with the info Mike had given me before he had a chance to call back so I called him to save him the trip.

The only other guy to be as helpful and 'on call' in my experience has been Paul at Premier.

Whatever I need (or want) to buy next, I'll be seeing if CS have it for sale first.

Thanks again Mike.

Yep, Mike is great to deal with. The excellent customer service in this small niche market makes customer service for everything else suck worse. Damn shooters and actually giving a shit about their products and customers.

Yup, he is one bad ass dude and always willing to help. Hell I didn't buy a scope from him and he was willing to help. Stand up guy and he is in my backyard.

I was very happy with the time Mike took to help me narrow my choices and decide on an optic . Will do business again in the future .

Mike is definitely the consummate professional. I've purchased several rifle scopes and a spotting scope from him and he is a pleasure to work with. I've even purchased a scope and once I got it, found it really wasn't going to work with the rifle I intended to put it on,... "No problem,...", so I sent it back and got another,... really easy to work with.

Ry

Can't say enough about Mike. GTG, knowledgable and quick to get back to you will helpful info. That's why I'm a repeat customer and bought multiple scopes from him, and why I'll look to him 1st for future needs.

I agree 100%. Mike took WAY more time to help me with a very inexpensive purchase than I would of ever thought anyone would. He is good people!!

Yup Mike is first class. Great business and customer service.

Had my first experience with Mike and Kajsa a couple weeks ago when I ordered a new Razor. Super easy guy to talk to over the phone, never makes you feel rushed and is full of good information. Like having a friend who owns a scope shop that you can call and talk to about what you should buy next. Kajsa also kept me up to date on my order and provided excellent communication.