• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater CSI blooper

packratt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2005
VA
Anyone else see Nick with the stovepipe after the road block firefight? The he supposedly holsters the pistol with out clearing the jam.

Re: CSI blooper

Thats hilarious! I froze the DVR and showed my wife. I always catch their misses. But I still like the show for the most part.

It's going downhill though unfortunately. Justin Beiber crap and more nonsense bringing in HORRIBLE actors

Re: CSI blooper

I haven't watched that crap since the first season.

Every episode is like a Madlibs

Open on <span style="text-decoration: underline">insert some event</span> find a dead body. Bumble fuck around and find <span style="text-decoration: underline">insert clues pointing in wrong direction</span> bumble fuck around <span style="text-decoration: underline">insert drama</span> bumble fuck around find some sperm, cut to dark lab scene <span style="text-decoration: underline">insert solved mystery</span> then <span style="text-decoration: underline">insert Scooby Doo moment</span> end.

Every single episode is exactly the same.