• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes CSTACTICAL.COM (formerly CSGUNWORKS)

NorCal Vu

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2004
Sacramento Area
For those of you not familiar with Mike C. with CSGUNWORKS.COM he is an awesome guy to do business with.

I've been eye balling some Loopy MK 4 10X50 binos lately and when I decided to get some Mike was able to get them to me in a few short days @ a great price.

The man had a set in the mail even before I gave him any payment info. Great customer service and a good guy all around.

So if any of you are shopping around for glass it would be worth while to give Mike a ring.

Vu

Re: CSGUNWORKS

+1 Just ordered a new Leupy this morning from Mike - good guy and a great deal as always.

Erud

Good to know. On another topic, what do you think of those binos? Did you get them with or without the reticle? Worth the price?

+2! I ordered gear from him, I already have the UPS tracking number in my email.... will be buying more from Mike....

Just placed an order with Mike for a TA31F ACOG (after mucho confusion on my part), cannot wait to get it.

REM700 PSS,

I got the one without the reticle. I wanted to use these binos for target detection and will probably use my NXS on my rifle for ranging or a spotting scope.

I took it out on our 1K range here locally and the glass was AWESOME, I will be using them in a class in June in the desert for a few days and will write up a review then.

The coolest part is the binos come with a MOLLE POUCH!!!! It is a sweet padded pouch I mounted directly on my ruck in Coyote brown.

I will try to get some pics on here tonight.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mike has already emailed me a tracking number. :beer:

Mike's awesome, don't really know if he gets a day off since he called me even on a Sunday.

Mike at CS GunWorks is good to go!

http://www.csgunworks.com/

He works his ass off to get you the product you want, at the best price. Comms are great; e-mail or phone him directly.

There are several top-notch vendors on the 'Hide deserving of your business, and Mike is high on the heap.

A satisfied customer,
mib2000

This is good to know that Mike is a stand up guy. I email him late last night in regards for some info on a Nightforce scope I’m looking at. I finally have the funds to get a nice scope and it looks like Mike is the man to deal with. I’m glad to read all of these good reviews on CS GunWorks!!!

A few months ago I thought I had scope issues with my NXS 5-22 and Mike told me to bring it on by and offered to give me another NXS to play with to see if it was the scope or rifle.

And if it was my scope that was the problem he offered to handle the warranty stuff even though I did not buy the scope from him.

Another happy customer. Got my MK4 4.5-14x50 LR/T from CS Gunworks on Friday. The TMR reticle is outstanding - having the middle of the reticle open is definitely a plus. Took it to the range yesterday and I managed my best ever 5 and 10-round groups with this scope on my .308 Rem 700P. Groups were .206" and .702" respectively. Mike made me a heck of a deal and I will definitely call him next time I need glass! Thanks Mike!

Erud

I got my mark4 bino with TMR reticle from Mike. I like them, the reticle is very small, it doesn't go from edge to edge with the solid bars like the scope reticle, its just in the center of the left lens. You can look 'beyond' it when looking at objects and its not in the way or you can look 'thruogh' it to range estimate. Since they are 10x50's you need to be holding them steady to get a good range est of course.. also the reticle rotates so you can keep it from being canted as you adjust the distance between eyepieces.. Its a very nice piece of gear.

Mike at CS Gunworks is outstanding he has answered many questions of mine not even regarding products that he sells!
Mike is truley a stand up guy buy with 100% confidence

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by whiteLiftedz71:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Mike is truley a stand up guy buy with 100% confidence </span></div></div>+1

Another +1 for Mike! I just purchased a Mk 4 Leupold from him. I changed my mind mid-order and he just went with it...no problem!

I talked to Mike last night on the phone, ... first time I've had the chance to speak with him ... VERY nice guy, very knowlegeable, very straight up. It was a treat to talk to him, and I hope I get to meet him in person sometime... Great guy, for sure.

mib2000,

Here's a link of the SpecterDR on new rifle.

CS Gunworks SpecterDR thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by mib2000:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> SAICO,
As an aside ... how about a separate post on the Elcan SpecterDR? Very interested in that new optic.

http://www.elcan.com/specter_DR/

Regards,
mib2000 </span></div></div>

+1 for Mike. I bought a Leupold CQT and Troy front and rear sights for an unbelievable deal.

100_0191.jpg

Mike at CSgunworks is a man of integrity. My perception of Mike is that his mission is to serve and support those in LE and the military. His desire is to keep America srong and free. This is my opinion. Mike your a class act. Thanks for your courtesy and being so informative. I bought the leupold 6.5-20x50 M1 illuminated TMR.

Mike,
Do you carry a ring lapping/alignment tool. My buddy borrowed mine and lost it yesterday.

Just wanted to add a +1 here. Mike has sold me two scopes and he bends over backwards, gives me a good price. He worked hard for the deal. Some companys take your money and let the manufacture finish the deal. Mike follows through makes sure you have it. Calls you before you have to call him to let you know whats going on. I would and will buy from him Again

Another +1 for Mike. I ordered a NF NXS with MLR reticle!! It was delivered by the guy in the big brown truck a day early. Thanks for the great service.
laugh.gif

Just purchased a scope from Mike, great transaction very personable and a hard working knowledgeable guy. I will in the future purchase from Mike.

Thanks Mike for a great scope.

Blueboat

Mike is a top notch guy. He helped me sort out some issues with two scopes - it took a few months (due to Manufacturer's Warranty not Mike) but he did it right! He is a stand up guy and trustworthy. Dealing with him is a real pleasure!

Once again, Mike is good to go! He reserved a NF scope for me before I even sent the money in. One phone call and I got the same price that NF had quoted me. Very good customer service. Thanks Mike!

Geb

Just another big +1 for Mike at CSGW. This is the second USO scope I've purchased from him. Prices are good, very quick shipping and everytime he says he'll get back to me about a question I have, or product availability, he does so promptly.... even weighs scopes for me when I ask him to:) Good man.

Rob

Wow, I will definately be buying from Mike again! He answered every question I could think up, had the lowest price around (by far), and shipped fast! Thanks Mike!!

Mike THANKS again for the recent scope you just sold me.

I have never bought anything from CS GunWorks but I can attest to Mike being a really good person. He gives good advice and will take the time to correspond with you. He has helped me out several times. Thanks Mike!

+1

Haven't bought anything yet but I spoke with him on the phone and he had some great advice regarding some questions I had. I'll definately be looking to him for my next optics buy.

Just got done doing a deal with Mike on an S&B, everything went as planned, product was delivered in a timely manner, price was competitive with others (and he had it in stock), would do business with him any day of the week.

Scott Cousino

+1 They hooked me up with a nice nightforce scope, and shipped it fast.

JeffVN

another +1.

haven't even bought anything, but he's been EXTREMELY helpful through PM, and soon as i've got the green saved up, i'll be upgrading my nikon tacticool to a nightforce.
smile.gif

+1 for Mike
He took the time to answer my questions and pointed me in the right direction for what I needed and my budget. It was great doing business with him. Made the purchase real easy and the first place I'll go for another optic.

I just got a bi pod from Mike and I really don't know how he got it to me so quickly. I talked to him on Tuesday and told him mine was broken and needed another for a match on Saturday. I got it in the mail on Wednesday.

Funny thing is he didn't even have my credit card numbers. He said he just wanted to get it out to me asap and we'll square up later.

That's like a sore dick you can't beat it.

Marc

The other thing that many people don't know about Mike is that the guy truly supports the shooting community.

Mike gave up a spot on the roster for the big NorCal match in May so that he could bust ass for three days to help run the match.

The man has a family to keep happy and a business to run but still finds the time to help our shooting disipline grow on the West Coast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarcS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's like a sore dick you can't beat it.

Marc</div></div>

hahaha lmao

+1

talked with him on the phone the other day for about 20 minutes. placed my order and got it two days later from california.

i'll do business again for sure

I’ve also done some business with Mike, he's got a great business.
Just to let all of you know he is know one of my new distributors
stocking my hole line of match rifle ammo.
Great person to deal with!!!!

Pete Pi Jr.
Cor-Bon Ammo

Pete,

I heard some good things about your .260 Rem load with a 139 Scenar. I load my own but not because I enjoy it. I'd like to try your stuff to see how it does.

Marc