• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CT elected this...

Animal357

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2020
    Ct elected this?

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 5.20.44 PM.png

She's been in that seat for decades. CT went from balanced budget and highest per capita income to highest per capita debt in a generation. It started with generous welfare benefits to its citizens being made mandatory to all regardless of length of residency by a liberal Supreme Court misinterpreting the Constitutional right to travel between the states. You never paid any taxes to this state--that's fine, you can still collect full benefits. And while we're at it, even if you are an illegal alien, you can in-state college tuition.

• Wow
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I saw the title of this and I knew exactly what id see. Lol. I bet ahe dont have kids. If she does then I hope its not a boy

Reactions: clcustom1911
    I can only imagine the thoughts that must go through ones head when they look in the mirror, see themself looking that way, and then proceed to walk out in public. Especially at her age.

You have to know people are gonna take a double look, and proceed to think WTF??

I guess when you crave attention, this what you wear?

We are doomed! Good luck to the next few generations!!!