• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cuba Gooding Jr. Steals Second Base

My Lady was just saying earlier this evening, about how Keanu Reeves is being commented on regarding how he 'interacts with (strange) women'. My only point being, he seems to keep a 'hands off' persona.

Haven't heard of any lawsuits against him, eh?

Reactions: crackerbrown
My Lady was just saying earlier this evening, about how Keanu Reeves is being commented on regarding how he 'interacts with (strange) women'. My only point being, he seems to keep a 'hands off' persona.

He makes expensive motorcycles;

One of my best friends is in the Hollywood industry and has worked with Reeves on several occasions. Says he is one of the most humble and kind people you will ever meet in your life.