• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Culpper Virginia Sheriff vows to deputize thousands if thats what it takes

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The stakes go up and fuck Mark Herring.

Virginia Sheriff Promises To “Deputize Thousands” If Necessary To Protect Their “Right To Own Firearms”

The sheriff of Culpeper County, Virginia deserves the praise of every American who holds the Second Amendment near and dear to their hearts. In the wake of numerous gun control proposals from incoming Democrat lawmakers, Sheriff Scott Jenkins has hit back, promising to deputize thousands of his constituents should any bill threaten their constitutional right to own firearms and thereby impact their ability to defend themselves and their loved ones.

Recently, a seven member board of county legislators voted unanimously to declare Culpeper County a Second Amendment Constitutional County (otherwise known as a Second Amendment sanctuary county).

Second Amendment Constitutional Counties pledge, through resolutions passed in their various legislative bodies, to not expend undue resources on the enforcement of laws they feel violate the Second Amendment.

Speaking in front of a packed house at the Culpeper Board of Supervisors Tuesday morning meeting, the sheriff had this to say:

“The right to bear arms—some believe that the Second Amendment gives us that right, when in fact it’s a God-given right. If you don’t believe in God, it’s a law of nature that every creature can defend their lives from threats,” Jenkins said.
    “If the legislature decides to restrict certain weapons [in a way] I feel harms our community, I will swear in thousands of auxiliary deputies in Culpeper,” Jenkins said. “There’s no limit to the number of people I can swear in.” The sheriff added, “Personally, I don’t think some of the bills that are proposed will pass, I don’t think we’re that far left in Virginia.”
    Jenkins is serving his third term in the elected office. According to the Culpeper Star-Exponent, he would not refuse to enforce laws he disagreed with but instead would work around them through a process of deputization.

Last edited:
    It’s about time someone with brains hatches a plan that’s worth a shit. I hope other counties and jurisdictions
    Will take a nod from this and pull there
    Head out.

This strategy should be applied in every 2A Sanctuary county across VA & the broader US going forward.

A welcome piece of great news. Perhaps it won’t be as easy to subjugate Virginia as Bloomberg and his commie puppets originally thought.

AWESOME!

I am on the fence about moving back to VA in about 1.5 years. The leftists now controlling the state has made me reconsider and examine other states.

Culpeper county is now #1 on my list of places to move to if I decide that moving to VA will not put me in constant fear of being a slave.

And when they oust the city council and the sheriff on corruption charges?

Denial isn’t a river in egypt.

The United States Constitution supersedes any bullshit fucking laws. What is this corruption you speak of?

Whatever corruption charges they can drum up.

Who ultimately owns responsibility for the constitution and that it is adhered to? Trump, SCOTUS, Northam, the sheriff??

I bet that Sheriff whistled at a girl back in high school. Grounds for dismissal.

Can he deputize anyone lets say someone from NJ ?

yes, I was personally offered this yesterday. Hope it doesn't come to this. Let's stop this bad policy before its a law.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Legislature will introduce a bill limiting the number of deputies allowed. This could ultimately hurt law enforcement. The left will stop at nothing.

That said, I like this guy. I hope more pay attention.

All facets of society just have to learn two things.

A. People want to be left alone.

B. To leave people alone.

I just want my guns to shoot paper and see if I can stack bullets through environment and space.

I dont even want to use my guns for self defense but.........if I need to defend myself I want a gun or whatever the latest technology of defense there may be.

Leave me alone. I will leave you alone.

When you or I actually violate eithers "alone" than that is why we have a justice system.

Chief LEO signature on NFA is bullshit. Why would you want this guy being sole discretionary power on if you’re allowed to possess firearms or not?

All facets of society just have to learn two things.

A. People want to be left alone.

B. To leave people alone.

I just want my guns to shoot paper and see if I can stack bullets through environment and space.

I dont even want to use my guns for self defense but.........if I need to defend myself I want a gun or whatever the latest technology of defense there may be.

Leave me alone. I will leave you alone.

When you or I actually violate eithers "alone" than that is why we have a justice system.
    This is opposite of the left. It is their religion to push the left agenda. They wake up everyday with that goal in mind. This is why they always win.

Guys like us mind our own business and take care of our families. This is why shit gets so out of hand. Its against our nature.

I will call out any leftist I run into in life. i dont give a shit if they are 100 years old. Fuck em. This has got real. Show no
    Respect. Give no respect. They hate you. They hate your kids. It is time to hate the mother fuckers right back.

Last edited:
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

― George Orwell

If you get deputized, then the sheriff leaves, for whatever reason, and you are no longer a deputy, are you then retired LEO?

Thank you,
    MrSmith