• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cuomo (the disease will be gone in 2wks)

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
Disease being his greasy anti American ass

Talk about privilege though, he simply resigns from his job after sexually assaulting many women, and even a some animals are more equal woman, a NYSP trooper, had you or I done that I’d wager it would be anything from getting executed with a drop gun and drugs planted, to the very least a full perp walk and no possibility of a deal and a forgone verdict before we ever even stepped foot in the court.

But he just resigns and hangs out in his cronie paid for mansion

Also funny how he get tons of old people killed, shits all over the bill of rights making MANY MANY people criminals and destroying their lives (see SAFE act), and grabbing ass is what makes for his quasi demise 😂

Reactions: notacos4u
"Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, a 62-year-old Democrat and former member of Congress from the Buffalo area, will become the state’s 57th governor and the first woman to hold the post"
looks like the Disease will not be completely gone, looks like NY is getting rid of Gonorrhea and catching Herpes the same day.

"Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, a 62-year-old Democrat and former member of Congress from the Buffalo area, will become the state’s 57th governor and the first woman to hold the post"
looks like the Disease will not be completely gone, looks like NY is getting rid of Gonorrhea and catching Herpes the same day.
Cuomo is the herpes. Hochul is Gonorrhea.

I wouldn't want either, but if I had to pick it would be the clap anyday.

Killing tens of thousands of grandparents in nursing homes, and then covering it up? No prob.

Reaching up someone's shirt to touch a breast covered by a bra? GTFO.

Interesting rubric.

Well I’m sure the Dems will keep voting on their behalf from beyond the grave though 😂

People of NY love this ass grabbing clown and the imbecile in NYC , they voted for both of them over and over. Be great if Fredo loses his job.

Careful. I understand he said he was “stepping aside” In 14 days.
Words have meaning and stepping aside could mean something else. He is working on cutting a deal.

Well I heard the last part, he did say "resign"! But still, why in 14 days??? Deal in the works.

Last edited:
but the democrats use it like the song that never ends just to get more control over the citizens so why would they ever let the gift horse end ?

Killing tens of thousands of grandparents in nursing homes, and then covering it up? No prob.

Reaching up someone's shirt to touch a breast covered by a bra? GTFO.

Interesting rubric.
And if an animal suffers the rubric goes from interesting to pay-per-view.

She’s no angel either. She may not get complaints that she was feeling women up but she’s sure shit neck deep in the corruption. She just wasn’t as visible as Andy was when doing it.

Kathy Hochul seems to me, as Democrat leaders go, to be from the sincere honest, honestly well intentioned part of the Democrat party.

Cuomo is from the dominant power hungry thuggish part of the Democrat party.

There are a few points about what's happening than need to be made. Cuomo was not destroyed by us Republicans but by Democrats to his left. They propped him up and shielded him for three terms. They are not destroying him now to replace him with Kathy Hochul. I greatly fear Kathy will melt under the heat and either become an obedient tool of be destroyed and replaced by the fringe manical left.

Reactions: tomcatmv
People of NY love this ass grabbing clown and the imbecile in NYC , they voted for both of them over and over. Be great if Fredo loses his job.

NYC is hilarious, that deblazieo guy literally rounded up the Jews, and by Jews I don’t mean the antifa or BLM types who were terrorizing random citizens, no legit fuckwit decided to use the police to round up the Jews, because that’s historically such a good look

...and yet the non orthadox bougie Jews of NYC keep supporting him 😂
They’ll put a Facebook filter on for,and make a tax deductible donation to Jews in Israel half a world away, but arnt outraged when American Jews half a block away are being rounded up. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Some fuckers should read history, it’s not like it’s even that old history just like 80 something years ago

https://www.independentsentinel.com/de-blasio-sends-nypd-to-round-up-jews-outside-in-masks/

27873324-8276521-Chaos_broke_out_between_law_enforcement_and_mourners_at_the_Orth-a-106_1588312592638.jpg

pic6.jpg

The depths of your situation can be judged by the company you keep

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv