• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Curious….anyone say fuck it and quit?

Have you quit?

• Yep and retired

• Yes but will find another job

• Yes and already found another job

• No but job searching

• No and prob wont

Results are only viewable after voting.

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
I keep hearing how folks are quitting but are they walking away or just getting a new job elsewhere.

I’m not independently wealthy and have strong leadership. I’m in for the long haul as I believe in what I’m doing and those around me.

made the poll anonymous so your co workers won’t know you are leaving them high and dry.

I tried my luck after my military career. Couldn't find any organization where people treated me right, nor took my experiences as anything realistic. I said "F-it" before I made a dumb decision to drop the hammer on a few of them. I walked away.....best decision in my life in a long time. I'm working on me, for me and my family.

Yep.
2020 LEO, 2021 managing a gun shop.
No mask, no community policing or whatever that means to politicians...
Customer service is way more natural in retail than in law enforcement. lol
This is an ever changing world. One must adapt.
Cheers!

Ditto

I tried my luck after my military career. Couldn't find any organization where people treated me right, nor took my experiences as anything realistic. I said "F-it" before I made a dumb decision to drop the hammer on a few of them. I walked away.....best decision in my life in a long time. I'm working on me, for me and my family.

I'm always job searching for something better. I've changed jobs more in the last 3 years than I have in the other 19 years of working. I worked for a company that I was absolutely miserable because of management and the idiots they hired. I refuse to be that unhappy and walked out of my last job that was similar with no notice, quit on a Friday and started on Wednesday.

If the vaccine gets pushed, I'll walk again. Too many jobs out there and eventually I'll find the right place to work.

Not yet, but I'm ready. They have gone full woke and openly said they are lowering hiring standards for blacks and Hispanics, and giving them promotion preference. I want to retire early but we want a little more in retirement acct first and are putting in a $100K pool for the grandkids 😞:eek:
But we also have a plan and ready to say FU anytime.

Hi,

My boss most definitely is not going to force the Vax but some of my potential customer organizations may require it in order to enter their facilities and such....so IF that becomes the case I intend to do a little medical tourism and get my vaccine papers.

Someone that is about to quit their job should look at starting a holistic mobile dialysis company, lol....just saying.....
Park it outside vax clinic and run filtration afterwards, :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
The company I work for shit canned me April 2020, turned off my Insurance, then got paid millions of $ in PPP cash because they let 280 people go before the PPP Program was rolled out to get below the 500 person limit. Essentially they fired 280 people and took the money that was supposed to protect our jobs nd put it in the pockets of assholes who are already multi millionaires.

6 months later they rehired me and I lost my prior 4 years of time (we get perks/raises/more PTO at the 5 year mark) and listed me as a rehire. They just celebrated my 1 year anniversary. The only reason they put me back on was that I had an offer to work for their competition and beat their brains out. Since I have been back we hit our performance marks and have gotten some pretty big incentive payouts because business is exploding.

I'm 65 and 6 months and can retire any minute - they asked me about my time table and I told them any minute now between now and March of 2023. I told them they'll get the same notice they gave me in 2020 - basically one day here I'll walk in the door and drop off my Company Service Vehicle and hand them the keys, walk out the door, and I'm done with them.

Not that I'm bitter.

VooDoo

Americans dont quit!

They force tyrants to expose themselves and fire them.

Seeing some interesting things from those using that tactic.

It plays well if there is a long term strategy to go with it but that strategy requires a restoration of the Republic.

If the restoration does not happen.....it does not matter what you do. There will be bigger decisions to be made.

I will not quit, but the "leadership" of the federal contractor who I work for is full woke. The GM's annual salary is over $1.5 million (yes, you read that right) and is on record stating that he will not risk his job for those of us who are unvaxxed. He even stated that he was considering implementing a mandatory vax policy if the .gov didn't do it. The entire organization he manages encompasses over 8800 employees and approx 25% of that population are unvaxxed. The GM has also stated that it isn't his job to protect our rights. The word on the street is if we file a medical or religious exemption, we will be put on 30 or 60 days of unpaid leave then separated from the company. They are going to say it was a voluntary separation so we won't get unemployment benefits. Throughout my entire life, I've never been unemployed. Why the fuck do I even pay unemployment insurance out of my paycheck when I can't use it when I really need it???

Our company directly supports the nuclear navy fleet and this mass "termination" of many skilled employees (engineers, scientists, technicians, administrative, basically all levels of skills) will compromise the mission. I've been job hunting and interviewing, but if I can't find anything comparable, I will probably have to sell everything I own and start completely over. I'm single so I've got no other income to rely on. Basically, I'm fucked. After 16-1/2 years with this company, it's a slap in the face and I'm disgusted and pissed beyond belief by the whole situation. F Biden.

I’m on the edge of quitting. Not that I’m currently working a “career” but I’ve turned down management positions twice now. Not worth the $3-$4 more an hour they want to give. I’ve been out the last two weeks. Needed a break before I lost my shit. Upper management is fucked, they’re hiring kids that make almost what I make. I haven’t got a raise in 3 years, because I get weekends off.. and no one I work with does shit..

Waiting for a work related surgery to get done and I’m out. Too many jobs paying the same or more that will be better than what I have.

The place where I've been the last 11 years (as a privately held, single owner corp) was sold this March. There are a couple of things that have pissed me off big time.

I've already had a couple of compensation talks with those that matter. I know what I'm worth and I'm going to get it one way or another next year.

Last shift at my hospital is November 11. No one, and I mean no one is given an exemption. It's get the jab or get out. I'm out, as is enough that the hospital is looking like it's beginning to panic. There's an estimated 35-40% of us in the OR that are walking/terminated. Factor that hospital and then nationwide, don't get sick in the coming months.

Last edited:
I will not quit, but the "leadership" of the federal contractor who I work for is full woke. The GM's annual salary is over $1.5 million (yes, you read that right) and is on record stating that he will not risk his job for those of us who are unvaxxed. He even stated that he was considering implementing a mandatory vax policy if the .gov didn't do it. The entire organization he manages encompasses over 8800 employees and approx 25% of that population are unvaxxed. The GM has also stated that it isn't his job to protect our rights. The word on the street is if we file a medical or religious exemption, we will be put on 30 or 60 days of unpaid leave then separated from the company. They are going to say it was a voluntary separation so we won't get unemployment benefits. Throughout my entire life, I've never been unemployed. Why the fuck do I even pay unemployment insurance out of my paycheck when I can't use it when I really need it???

Our company directly supports the nuclear navy fleet and this mass "termination" of many skilled employees (engineers, scientists, technicians, administrative, basically all levels of skills) will compromise the mission. I've been job hunting and interviewing, but if I can't find anything comparable, I will probably have to sell everything I own and start completely over. I'm single so I've got no other income to rely on. Basically, I'm fucked. After 16-1/2 years with this company, it's a slap in the face and I'm disgusted and pissed beyond belief by the whole situation. F Biden.

This isn’t directed at you but America as a whole.

If the banks thought for a moment they weren’t going to foreclose on people’s debts in the fallout of all these false flag actions and subterfuge then there would be no one getting fired.

Edit: There needs to be an option on the poll --> O F/U I will declare all debts null and void.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedude824
I've said F*** It or F*** You and walked away from a couple of jobs. They were entry level deadend jobs and it was no loss. I always went to work someplace else the next day. One of these times led me to working for and retiring from an electric utility after being there for 35 years. My Wife has also said F*** It and walked away from jobs with abusive leadership.

The funniest one was when She was a regional supervisor over several branch banks. It was a good job until they sold out to another bank. Then they started calling Her into the corporate office every Friday afternoon and chewing her out for some little something/nothing that happened at one of the branch banks. The last time She walked in and was told to have a seat. She just walked over to the big guys desk and said I won't be here that long and dropped her keys on it (from about 4ft high), said F*** you and the horse you rode in on, turned around and left. He yelled at her that he would get corporate security to accompany Her back to clean out Her desk. She told him don't worry about it my husband will replace anything that I leave. I was proud of Her!

It just feels good sometimes!

Last shift at my hospital is November 11. No one, and I mean no one is given an exemption. It's get the jab or get out. I'm out, as is enough that the hospital is looking like it's beginning to panic. There's an estimated 35-40% of us in the OR that are walking/terminated. Factor that hospital and then nationwide, don't get sick in the coming months.
I just finished my last shift in the hospital. Even if they approve an accommodation for me I am not allowed back in the building.

My wife's last day of work before retiring is Oct 27th after nearly 47 years being an RN. Most was ER (part being manager) and most of the rest on the Intensive Care floor. Hospital mandated the Jab by Oct 31 or you're gone. Good for her, she deserves to retire and although she loved caring for patients and hates to know it's going to be tough for the patients due to at least 10% of the staff leaving people need to take a stand.

Topstrap

I don't think you pay unemployment insurance, your employer does that on the first 7K in wages

I just finished my last shift in the hospital. Even if they approve an accommodation for me I am not allowed back in the building.

I hear you brother. I and others I've talked to are not trying to save our jobs. We're just letting the hospital sweat and its not our problem. The hospital can think they can bring in travel workers but they need to remember those RNs, tech ect also work at other hospitals and its robbing Peter to pay Paul at a greater cost to the hospital. What sucks is the staff that's left. They've already stated its a lose lose for everyone. Those that stay have more work on their plates and the patients lose while those that don't might not be getting a pay check right away.

I'm working on acquiring a surgery center job and might pick up a part time job at a local indoor shooting range just for funnzies. I don't see this staying nationwide and many hospitals are already approving any and everything exemption related no questions. I think you'll see this take place, especially in more red states, in the coming months and I may look at moving again. I have my license in multiple states, mostly down south (I'm in Detroit) and once this settles down I'll have to re-look at more full time again.

The place I work at thought about mandating the vax but when they realized how many would quit they said, ok, no vax just get tested once a week. I can live with that.
There are web sites popping up advertising jobs that don't require the vax, like this one:

Reactions: gigamortis
The place I work at thought about mandating the vax but when they realized how many would quit they said, ok, no vax just get tested once a week. I can live with that.
There are web sites popping up advertising jobs that don't require the vax, like this one:

Change the name of the illness from CV19 to AIDS.

If anyone required an AIDs test each week to work for specific workers what kind of a civil rights violation would that be?

Dont comply with testing if you are healthy.

equal protection under the law.

I hear you brother. I and others I've talked to are not trying to save our jobs. We're just letting the hospital sweat and its not our problem. The hospital can think they can bring in travel workers but they need to remember those RNs, tech ect also work at other hospitals and its robbing Peter to pay Paul at a greater cost to the hospital. What sucks is the staff that's left. They've already stated its a lose lose for everyone. Those that stay have more work on their plates and the patients lose while those that don't might not be getting a pay check right away.

I'm working on acquiring a surgery center job and might pick up a part time job at a local indoor shooting range just for funnzies. I don't see this staying nationwide and many hospitals are already approving any and everything exemption related no questions. I think you'll see this take place, especially in more red states, in the coming months and I may look at moving again. I have my license in multiple states, mostly down south (I'm in Detroit) and once this settles down I'll have to re-look at more full time again.
HCA isn't mandating the jab and have quite a footprint here in FL. Healthcare has a real chance to shake Brandon's tree by defying his drivel at the administrative level.

HCA isn't mandating the jab and have quite a footprint here in FL. Healthcare has a real chance to shake Brandon's tree by defying his drivel at the administrative level.

Good to know. I do have my Florida license and just waiting for things to finally settle down.

Reactions: thedude824
I quit a job one time because they wouldn’t give me one day off for deer hunting. I went deer hunting opening day, and never came back. Fuck-em.

But as far as covid goes, I’ve already told my boss no way am I getting the poison injection. We’re a very small company, 17-18 people, so there’s no problem there.
may wife, on the other hand, is a state employee. She works for a local university. They haven’t mandated it yet for her, but suspect it’s coming any time. She’ll be 60 in three weeks. I’ll be 60 four weeks after that. She told her boss that if they force her to get the jab, she’s retiring effective immediately.

Parts of Maine are going to suffer some serious medical service issues.

North Mainers may have to go without service and the demographics indicate they need close service.

First Circuit denied a stay on the mandate by the nurses.

This is not about health.

Reactions: gigamortis
Change the name of the illness from CV19 to AIDS.

If anyone required an AIDs test each week to work for specific workers what kind of a civil rights violation would that be?

Dont comply with testing if you are healthy.

equal protection under the law.

I get it, but I'm a poor and need a paycheck, it's income vs hassle at this point. If they mandate the jab I'm gone.

I saw the handwriting on the wall in early 2020.

I had 31+ years of service in. I retired.
There were other factors, but I knew this shitshow was coming. Some things have been quite surprising.
I knew in May of 2020, that I didn't want to be working for a Governmental entity in May of 2021.

It hasn't been a bed of roses, but I am as happy as any time in my life. Money isn't everything.

I get it, but I'm a poor and need a paycheck, it's income vs hassle at this point. If they mandate the jab I'm gone.

I get it.

Not judging.

How do others feel, any support?

If everyone else is following you will just get run over.

So sucky everyone has been conditioned to accept this shit.

I think that's was the purpose of the year lock down, psychological preparation, than enjoy a little freedom, than threaten do this or we will lock you up again.

The weak ones immediately did as told, some held out for lotteries and other scams, than peer pressure, now they are into the more resistant.....not looking forward to the next measures to be used.........they have prepped for what's next by demonizing and dehumanizing the resistors.

Good Times.

I would if I could. I am the sole breadwinner, and am about 10 years from retirement.

Mike
Unfortunately you are not the only one in this problem. But this is what is wrong with this country. We all like what we have and we try to better ourselves. Thank god our forefathers did not think like this. Oh shit Mr. Washington no I can’t fight or try to take back our freedom. Sure I would love to but who’s going to run the family. I just don’t get it !

Last edited:
Unfortunately you are not the only one in this problem. But this is what is wrong with this country. We all like what we have and we try to better ourselves. Thank god our forefathers did think like this. Oh shit Mr. Washington no I can’t fight or try to take back our freedom. Sure I would love to but who’s going to run the family. I just don’t get it !

By design they are creating the class, so desperate and they no longer have those distractions.......

Kind of playing with Fire.

In every successful gun turn in people were fat, dumb and satiated.

They may be putting the cart before the horse.

Listed in the deduction column of my pay stub is the acronym PA SUI Tax. It sure does look like I pay.

https://taxnews.ey.com/news/2021-04...ccounts-despite-information-sent-to-employers
That sucks. Add it to the reasons to move out of PA.

AZ has no employee paid SUI, that is paid by the employer. It sucks if you sign the front of the check, but those are all the hidden things the employees never see.

Stress is directly proportional to which side of the check you sign... ;)

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
By design they are creating the class, so desperate and they no longer have those distractions.......

Kind of playing with Fire.

In every successful gun turn in people were fat, dumb and satiated.

They may be putting the cart before the horse.
I’m not getting it. 8 years to retirement. My wife had to retire early for medical. We talked and like I told her I’m not even thinking about retirement. The rate this country is going I bet it won’t even be a option soon. I’m thinking about my son and his future. I grew up dirt poor and if I need to I will die dirt poor. But it will be by my terms and for my kids future.

I’m not getting it. 8 years to retirement. My wife had to retire early for medical. We talked and like I told her I’m not even thinking about retirement. The rate this country is going I bet it won’t even be a option soon. I’m thinking about my son and his future. I grew up dirt poor and if I need to I will die dirt poor. But it will be by my terms and for my kids future.

My point to my coworkers is kind of the same.

"Do what you need to do for your situation but keep in mind this is not stopping here. If things keep going the way they are defined benefits earned will evaporate"

You will be asked to do much more onerous things that implicate you further with the crime. Once fully invested there will be nothing you wont do because you realize the people you are abusing hate your guts.

Do what you need to do now but define that line you will not cross realizing that is the end of your soul.

I don't think you pay unemployment insurance, your employer does that on the first 7K in wages
It's a part of employee cost. But instead of going to the employee it goes to the gov. It's setup that way to trick employees into thinking someone else is paying for it.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I'm fortunate to be in Florida. Im at a HUGE hospital and I work in a subspecialty that few are qualified to work in. The group I'm with would collapse if I left. 2 other Doctors are leaving at the end of the month. Although they can't "mandate" the vaccine, they are pushing it HARD. Im enjoying every minute of calling out clinicians and practitioners that are ignorant enough to take it. One of the Administrators had a sit down with me about it. It was incredibly refreshing. I reminded her that only one of us had a medical degree and that one person kept this subspecialty viable. Ive lost count of the temp opportunities paying 8k a week and all expenses. I will not be a modern day Tuskegee airman. I would rather take a knife or gunshot wound. That vaccine will never come near me and the people pushing it are deserving of the repercussions of a widespread assault on Americans. Theyre literally forcing people to undergo an Aggravated Battery. That is not an exaggeration.

FYI,

this orginization is helping military members and first responders/medical professionals get exemptions

Self employed, so no quitting for me. Yet. However, if material prices keep going up the way they are, most my customers are gonna pull the plug on their future projects and force me to find a different revenue stream. Luckily they're paying dish washers $20 an hour around here. Ill just turn into a piece of scum who washes the minimum amount of dishes, and expects a full pay check along with the benefits were all "entitled" to. After 8 hours of standing around, ill fix a cup of ramen for dinner and spend the rest of my monies on dirt bikes and bullets.

Lets go Brandon!

Tactics

My point to my coworkers is kind of the same.

"Do what you need to do for your situation but keep in mind this is not stopping here. If things keep going the way they are defined benefits earned will evaporate"

You will be asked to do much more onerous things that implicate you further with the crime. Once fully invested there will be nothing you wont do because you realize the people you are abusing hate your guts.

Do what you need to do now but define that line you will not cross realizing that is the end of your soul.

citizen-kane-orson-welles.gif