• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Curious on Walther MP5 and MP5SD .22lr value

Brushout

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys. I’m not much into .22lr any longer. But I have these 2 rifles. Both are Walther .22lr. One is a MP5SD and the other is a regular MP5 with a fake screw on can. Both are metal body and stock lock solid. Really good condition and impressive construction overall. each one has maybe 200-300rds though them at the max.

I bought these for my kids to play with years ago on some property but they have their own toys they like more and here they are sitting in the safe. Idk what they are worth. Just curious so I know kinda a ball park figure to ask and possibly trade them off for I guess. Hopefully I can let them both go in a package deal. I think I have more mags and some other stuff for them. Thanks!

853D3F11-5A4C-4074-A0B0-2168E4764B95.jpeg

DAEE588D-2301-4173-B32A-9ADE646BB99D.jpeg

Reactions: Psufootballfan
Since I think HK/Walther stopped making them it could be either way. People who missed the boat when they were out would want them. And others would be worried that spare parts are an issue. A quick trip to gunbroker.com might help.

I have the GSG-5 (pre-lawsuit) and while it is a fun plinker, the fact that it is a .22lr shoehorned into an airsoft shell is clear. I hope the Walther/HK version stepped up and made it better.
woYgohr.jpg

Hey guys. I’m not much into .22lr any longer. But I have these 2 rifles. Both are Walther .22lr. One is a MP5SD and the other is a regular MP5 with a fake screw on can. Both are metal body and stock lock solid. Really good condition and impressive construction overall. each one has maybe 200-300rds though them at the max.

I bought these for my kids to play with years ago on some property but they have their own toys they like more and here they are sitting in the safe. Idk what they are worth. Just curious so I know kinda a ball park figure to ask and possibly trade them off for I guess. Hopefully I can let them both go in a package deal. I think I have more mags and some other stuff for them. Thanks!

View attachment 7384114
View attachment 7384115

I've been looking for the the mp5sd. Wanted to know if you still had and were looking to get rid of.