• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos current group

gorhamlit

wish I was one of the kool kids...
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2009
N.W. Georgia
delete my image

I didn't know there was a standard for posting shot groups. Now I do.

I won't deny it----it was three at 100. & there were a bunch of groups on that same target and they weren't as good.

I'll be back after my $h1t is acceptable to current standards.

My apologies...

Thanks for the heads up...

Re: current group

I am thinking at 100 yards, the rules say <span style="text-decoration: underline"> <span style="font-weight: bold">five </span> </span> 5 shot groups on an unedited picture.

It doesnt appear to be a 10 shot group either.
frown.gif

Other that that, a nice group.
wink.gif

By the way......what's the purpose of these rules? Since this is the internet....and we can't confirm if the person shot from 25 yards or 300 yards, what's the point in all the rules?

I'm just asking......

The higher the round count in a group the more realistic the group is; in ability and in equipment.

We have all traveled boards with pics of a single 3-shot groups.
In reality, the worst weapon with the worst driver is capable of them from time to time.

The site owner, and most of the users here, would rather people work on consistency and understand ones limitations or strengths.

The accomplished marksman gets a better idea how his shooting compares and the novice is not being bullshitted with unrealistic expectations. Either way it helps move all of us towards the goal of improving...... based on reality.

It is assumed that honor is of importance, so we must give the benefit of doubt as to what range the target was printed.