Current PROOF Research Carbon Fiber TL3 Pre-Fit Barrel Wait Times

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2018
    I know they list 9 - 12 weeks but what are the current wait times everyone's been experiencing on ExpertVoice.

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2018
    I'd say that too, based upon personal experience but was interested in hearing from those who actually recently received their barrels.

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2018
    Are you ordering directly from PROOF?
    PROOF on ExpertVoice, the barrels ship directly from PROOF; but by your question I'm guessing you're not familiar with it either and have also not received one from that route recently.

mustang-cars

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 6, 2017
    PROOF on ExpertVoice, the barrels ship directly from PROOF; but by your question I'm guessing you're not familiar with it either and have also not received one from that route recently.
    My order went in December 18th for 2 TL3 pre fits. Still not here yet. I called them 2 weeks ago and they said they would be doing a run around the week of February 12th. For whatever that’s worth.

Reactions: SonicBurlap

IW21

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2013
    Where ever the work is

Nah I just like going through Mile High. I’m not sure what expertvoice is but I like talking to a human plus giving support to small business

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2018
    I buy a lot through Mile High, love their excellent service and they never let me down but I got to take advantage of the veteran's discount on the carbon fibers through ExpertVoice, according to Mile High's web site they extend the MIL/LE discount only to current military members.

11aaguilar

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2017
    Hate to revive an old thread but any current wait times for 2021? Just ordered a Proof blank off Expert Voice.