• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Current Value of a 40XB

Fishman7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2008
FT. Lauderdale Florida USA
whats the current value of a 40XB cmp gun with matching bolt ? just had one offered to me locally thinking about moth balling it in the safe but havnt been around the 40X market in awhile
Thanks

Re: Current Value of a 40XB

A number of these rifles have sold here and on GB recently. Prices have ranged fom $700-$1,200. A very nice example of a 40XB with US Property markings should fetch $800-$1,000. Maybe a little more since it has matching bolt.

Also from my understnading there will not be any more released from CMP once this last batch is gone.

I have 2 excellent examples of these rifles and I would not consider selling either one for less than $1,000.

Hope this helps and hope you end up with the rifle. No need to store or set on it. If it was a CMP gun, most were used extensively and any rounds you put through it certainly will not de-value the rifle.

If you decide not to take it, send me a PM. I might just take another one! LOL

Good luck