• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Currwntly in Carrizo Spring, Tx

wjwill

Off road Junkie
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 28, 2007
East KY and Georgia
Does anyone know of any rifle ranges close to Carrizo Spring, Texas? I am in serious need of some range time.

Thanks, Wesley

Carrizo Springs lies along U.S. Route 83, approximately 82 miles northwest of Laredo and 45 miles north of the Mexican border. Route 83 intersects U.S. Route 277 there. The name "Carrizo Springs" derives from similarly named springs in the area; the name isSpanish for a type of grass once common in the area. Founded in 1865 by settlers from Atascosa County, Carrizo Springs is the oldest community in the county.

I looked for you and kept coming up with goose eggs. If I were down there, I would find a gun store and ask one of them. Or if you have facebook, many towns have a buy/sell/trade type of page. You could inquire on one of those and some local might hook you up.

Good luck