• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Curtis Action Great Customer Service

drn1234

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Castle Rock Colorado
Wanted to give credit to Chase Curtis and customer service. I had my bolt stop go down in a match Saturday.
I emailed Chase on Sunday and got an email back on Monday late afternoon.

I was ordering on the web site and found a new extractor, new ejector (just as spares while I was ordering) but
I could not find the bolt stop so that is why I emailed. I asked if I needed to call in and place the order
or am I just missing it on the site.

He said no worries I got you. Sent out the parts on Tuesday on his own dime and I had the parts Wednesday.
I told him this was not a new action and out of warranty. I had no problem paying and he still took care of it.

I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service and quick response.

I know we have a tendency to trash people or companies when they mess up but I also think
it is important to give props were props are due.

Thanks Chase

Before you ask, no affiliation and not sponsored.

I had a similar experience at hat creek training facility in Idaho in June of this year. But only an ejector glitch. Wasn’t completely ejecting all of the time. First, chase got back to me so quick from the email I sent and then he overnighted me out a new ejector. I was so stoked he stood behind his products like that I bought two more of his actions this month. Great guy and great company.