• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Curtis Actions - Thoughts or experiences???

sierracharlie338

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 12, 2013
    Republic of Texas (Houston)
    Saw a plug for these actions the other day and was curious what kind of following they had. Features look pretty good to me (mainly the 3 lug, 60 degree bolt throw) for an upcoming 260 build. Anyone with experience with these actions?

Several of my good buddies are shooting them with great results. I've shot them a bit and like the feel, especially DLC coated they are super slick and fast to cycle.

Awesome action. Super slick, can't bind it up at all. Chase is a great guy to talk to...absolutely passionate about what he does. I have about 200rnds on my Axiom and another 500-1000 or so dry fires. Bolt lift breaking in nicely. I ran it hard at the GAP Grind this year, and had zero hiccups.

Bottom line, buy with confidence....and tell him Jerry Z sent ya :)

I have a couple Axioms and they are the shit. I'd not want to go back to a 90* throw. Slick and fast...

HA I read this as "they are shit" initially.... Nevermind got it now!

Thanks for the replies guys

LOL i read it the same way and freaked out haha. Im pretty interested in getting one of the Curtis Vectors when they come out. And Alamo precision has a great deal on barrel actions! I cant wait to see the finalized Vector and try one out