• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Curtis Axiom Action (.308 BF) with TT Special and Action Wrench

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
MPA-branded Curtis Axiom with .308 bolt face, TT Special trigger, and MPA action wrench for it. Purchased used as a complete MPA Comp rifle from a fellow Hide member a while back, he'd put ~1400 rounds on the 6 Creed barrel and even tho it was still shooting great while I had it (another 150 rounds), I decided to pull the barrel and put something else on there (takes prefits), but I ended up getting a couple other rifles in the meantime--you know how it goes. Sold the chassis, and pulled the barrel because I figured no one would want a 6 Creed barrel for enough to cover the headache of shipping it. All my other actions are other brands so I'm just looking to thin the action brand herd. Unless you have an Axiom prefit chambered in something interesting... ;)

Asking $900 shipped to your FFL for action/bolt, trigger, and action wrench. If I'm wrong about the barrel, lemme know what you'd add to make it a package deal!

PayPal F&F, Venmo preferred.

Update: Sold!

IMG_5120.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5123.jpeg
    IMG_5123.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5124.jpeg
    IMG_5124.jpeg
    471 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5122.jpg
    IMG_5122.jpg