• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Curtis Custom Vector 6 BRA Barrel Action w/Barrels, Ammo, Brass (Package Deal)

swaff

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2020
Royse City, TX
Hello all the way down from Texas!

I am selling this 6 BRA because I have a different match rifle setup now, and I want to be able to upgrade my binos and some reloading equipment.

This barreled action was chambered by Alamo Precision Rifles in North Richland Hills, Texas. The Curtis Custom Vector is completely DLC coated and the pic rail is 20 MOA. Please note the pic rail is integrated as a part of the machining process and is not removable.

I can provide load development details and your resizing equipment can be matched to the brass and seating depths of the brass in the package. I was running Berger 105's at 2925 fps with 30 grains of H4895.

The following components are included:
  • Curtis Custom Vector Action (Short Action)
  • 3 Barrels chambered in 6 BRA for this action
    • 28" Bartlein Heavy Palma 7.5 twist - ZERO rounds - Brand new
    • 28" Bartlein Heavy Palma 7.5 twist - 750 rounds - Currently on the action in pictures below
    • 28" Bartlein Heavy Palma 7.5 twist - 2500 rounds - pulled off rifle 1 month prior to 2020 PRS Finale as a precaution
  • Fire Control System (firing pin assembly)
  • 415 pieces of fire formed brass at different stages of reloading fired on this rifle only
    • Loaded - 110
    • Resized - 118
    • Fired - 187
$2700 shipped from my FFL to yours.
overview.jpg
close_up.jpg
loaded_fired.jpg
resized.jpg

Great looking setup, if I wasn't so far down the rabbit hole on the Dasher I would have this.

GLWS

Reactions: swaff
Had a question on what brand the brass and bullets in the lot of brass. This is Lapua brass with Berger 105 Hybrids that have been used since the first firing on the 2500 round barrel.