• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Curtis vector 6br action and barrel $950

Nwatson1983

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2020
I have a curtis vector action benchmark 26” 6br barrel action for sale, will come with lapua brass, forester dies, and a custom single shot follower that was made for this action, $950 a deal or trade for a mac brothers evo 2 bdm

Attachments

• 855B0FB3-C788-4B5D-B47A-70AAA3EAB978.png
    855B0FB3-C788-4B5D-B47A-70AAA3EAB978.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I have a curtis vector action benchmark 26” 6br barrel action for sale, will come with lapua brass, forester dies, timney Calvin elite and a custom single shot follower that was made for this action, also have a 24” kreiger 6br barrel for a minimal extra cost for sale also $1850obo
Barrels are MTU contour

Last edited:
Quick change? Number of rounds on barrels? Number of brass and firings on brass? Thanks
Quick change action, benchmark barrel has 800 rounds on it the kreiger barrel was a 6xc barrel that was rechambered to 6br it had less than 400 total rounds on it. There will be 100 PCs of lapua brass with 2 firings and I have some more that’s got about 10 firings on it that’s going with it

Quick change action, benchmark barrel has 800 rounds on it the kreiger barrel was a 6xc barrel that was rechambered to 6br it had less than 400 total rounds on it. There will be 100 PCs of lapua brass with 2 firings and I have some more that’s got about 10 firings on it that’s going with it
The benchmark barrel is a shooter for sure 30.32 gr of varget 105 hybrid cci 450 primer 2880 fps 888365D2-E9EF-4C57-8E38-D56C5B1FD8DA.png

Dang it, woulda been all over this if you had posted last week. GLWS!

I'd take the Kreiger barrel if the buyer doesn't want it (assuming it would fit a Valor QC action).

I’m not 100% sure it will, they only reason this rifle is going anywhere is I want to shoot PRS production and I gotta buy a rifle

Dang it, woulda been all over this if you had posted last week. GLWS!

I'd take the Kreiger barrel if the buyer doesn't want it (assuming it would fit a Valor QC action).
According to straight jacket they are the same. If it don’t sell in a few days maybe we can work a deal

Reactions: fubar1217
I have a curtis vector action benchmark 26” 6br barrel action for sale, will come with lapua brass, forester dies, timney Calvin elite and a custom single shot follower that was made for this action, also have a 24” kreiger 6br barrel that comes with the action also $2000 obo
Price drop $950 for the action and benchmark barrel and single shot follower and brass and dies

Price drop $950 for the action and benchmark barrel and single shot follower and brass and dies

If you really mean $950, I'll take it....but I bet you meant $1950. :D

Oh, also, what's the twist on the Kreiger barrel?

Edit: Nevermind....just saw it changed to "SOLD". Congrats on the sale!