• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Curtis Vector QC Bartlein 6 creedmoor Foundation stock

patscrazy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Cape Cod
Reluctantly looking to sell my bolt action rifle as I’m just not using it as much as I thought I would and I need to free up some funds. So somethings got to go.

I’d like to keep it all as a package, but I will separate into barreled action and stock if I have buyers for both.

MDT mags and Harris SBRM w/spiked feet and Area 419 Arca mount available too separately if buyers of action and stock don’t want them.

Also have a bunch of Lapua brass and dies if you need too for extra.

Rifle specs:

Curtis vector action 20MOA top rail. Quick change barrel feature. 3 lug
Bartlein 26” M24 7.5 twist
Trigger tech special flat faced trigger
Insite Heathen brake .26 diameter
Foundation stock
Foundation Arca rail

900 rounds on this action and barrel. Everything is good overall shape. Used but certainly not abused. Superficial marks and wear. Freckling on bolt knob. Action feel and overall function is excellent, super smooth. Never a hiccup with feeding.

Mags are MDT without binders. 10 rounder and 10 +4.

$2000 plus actual shipping for rifle/stock, mags, and bipod. Most electronic payments accepted. Certainly will talk/FaceTime with buyers. Pm with questions.

Picture album:

Last edited: