• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Curtis Vector / Zeus CF 7SAW II + brass and dies $650 Shipped

thegotoguytx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Texas
I'm looking to sell my 7SAW II barrel, brass, and dies. Just don't have the time for another cartridge.

(from original Hide post)

22” Carbon Six 7 SAW type 2 barrel for a Curtis Vector / Valor / Terminus Zeus QC action. 1-8” twist rate, magnum contour. ~200 rounds through the barrel (50 from the original owner and maybe 150 from me) and that's being very liberal with the round count. I worked up a couple ladder tests and took it on a couple hunting trips as a backup for my .308.

Barrel is currently mounted and the included picture is to show the barrel length, this sale only includes the barrel, brass and dies. No other part of the rifle is included in this sale. If you are interested in the BA or the complete rifle we can talk.

Comes with 195 pieces of WTO/ Alpha SRP brass, 125 twice to three times fired, 70 brand new (50 with primers that I will leave in there for now in case you're local to the Houston area) as well as the Hornady bushing dies (bushing not included) and a Redding seating die.

I would be interested in is a single shot BR or F Class actions and a Bix N Andy competition trigger as possible trades / partial trades respectively.

Shipping is included to CONUS.
IMG_2569.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg
IMG_2570.jpeg

Last edited:
45.4 grains of N550 will push a 168 Berger hunting bullet past 2850 fps....I say past because i hit the assumed end of my ladder test and still had zero stiffness in the bolt opening.

Hey man too bad i dont have a action for that setup. I love my saw ! GLWS

Willing to split it up. Let me know if the brass or dies interest you, I can always have the barrel rechambered.