• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Custom 223 bolt rifle -- Origin action -- Huber trigger -- Criterion barrel -- SOLD

Bungi

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2012
Full custom bolt action rifle in 223 rem.

Zermatt Origin action
Criterion Barrel with Northland Shooter barrel nut -- 1:9 twist -- 24" -- heavy contour
Huber two-stage trigger -- Feels very light -- I would estimate one pound (or less) for each stage
KRG Bravo chassis/stock -- Brand new -- never fired in the chassis -- Flat Dark Earth color

I bought this rifle a few months ago for my wife to shoot, but I have since changed my mind and will instead be getting my wife a rifle in 22lr.

The fellow I bought it from was an engineer at JPL who was moving out of state. He said he did not have the time to shoot the rifle and it only had about 200 rounds through it. I have never fired the rifle, but it looks like new to me.

The fellow I got the rifle from sent the trigger to Zermatt for it to be timed with the action. As a result, the bolt lift is very smooth and light.

** PLEASE SEE PHOTOS IN RESPONSE #16 BELOW **

I bought the KRG Bravo brand new and installed it, but I never shot the rifle.

PRICE: SOLD

I would sell just the barreled action with the trigger for $1,150 -- everything except the KRG Bravo

I can meet in Simi Valley for the sale -- Or I can ship to an FFL in California

** PLEASE SEE PHOTOS IN RESPONSE #16 BELOW **

Last edited:
I can meet in Simi Valley for the sale -- Or I can ship to an FFL in California
You put in writing you would do a FTF in CA which is illegal. You may want to edit your ad to clarify that.

Bump -- although obvious to (almost) everyone, all sales through an FFL

OP,

Let me help you out. If you don’t want these up, I’ll take them down but I recall from our DMs, you had trouble with the upload.

I was able to pull these from another forum where it’s cross listed.

IMG_8467.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8468.jpeg
    IMG_8468.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8466.jpeg
    IMG_8466.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8469.jpeg
    IMG_8469.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: vno.helix