• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom 3 day assualt pack Mfgr's?

Alderleet

NCOIC of Shitposts
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Downrange
Hey all, my unit is looking to get a pack made to meet our needs. So far i've contacted Tactical Tailor, and Eberlestock.
Tac-Tailor seems like they can do it, but they are going to be backlogged for a minute. We go FOC in Oct, so we have a decent window of manufacturing time for our supplier.

Eberlestock doesnt do custom packs (kinda lame, because I was super hopeful for a F3F Fac track with a compartment for our camera equip)

Do y'all know of any other pack manufacturers? I'm submitting our GPC for funding here fairly quick, and I'm still trying to comparison shop.

Re: Custom 3 day assualt pack Mfgr's?

Call David Ives at 909-520-5636, all the Nemesis packs are custom made and he may know somebody that can help you out.

check out bulldog equipment, they make great shit for the military, actually only for the military now, but as long as you got ako your good to go

You can contact Chief Mike at CSMGear.com. He can custom make anything and it's all military grade and good quality gear. I believe the contact email on the website goes strait to him.

I don't know about your specific configuration needs but mystery ranch pretty much has built a pack for every conceivable use. Check them out to see if they can fit your needs with stock or with modification. Pricey but nice.