• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Custom 30-06-Hart-Mcmillan-Winchester-Nightforce- with ammo

thecontract

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Israel, Fla
Have for sale a custom Winchester M70 Classic CRF action with a 1-10 SS Match Hart barrel that was installed by Hart. Threaded, fluted and has a cap and muzzle brake from KDF. Bedded in a McMillan HTG in GAP camo, Jewell trigger at 1.5 lbs.. Finished in Black cerekote. 3-15x50 FFP Nightforce made in the USA with MLR reticle and MIL adjustments.
Also comes with 280 rounds LC 67 Match ammo with a 173gr FMJ bullet.. Unfired.

3700.00 for all-shipped

Last edited:
Nice rifle, does it have pillars and did Hart do the bedding job? Price on the rifle without scope & rings by any chance?

Thasks for the complement. It does have pillars and was bedded by Whidden Gunworks. I’ll need 2000.00 shipped for just the rifle and scope base....Out camping with wifey at the moment and will get an exact weight Sunday...

Here’s a pricing breakdown for the build... Win Classic action about 6-700 on the cheap, McMillan stock is 700.00 and change, barrel, chambering and trueing the action from hart is over 700.00 and a LONG wait, KDF muzzle brake was 150.00, Jewel trigger- 200.00 plus, Bedding- 150.00, fluting from Kampfeld 150.00? Cerekote is 200.00? Shipping to get work done is expensive....
2K is a more than fair price I believe for just the rifle

A new NSX is what, 1800.00, Leupold MK4 rings are at least 100.00, and LC Match ammo is damn near unobtainable...

Last edited:
Was asked several questions here and by PM....
Weight- 8lbs 8oz
Standard bolt knob and controlled round feed
One piece floorplate

Last edited:
Rifle alone- 2000.00
Rifle with ammunition- 2300.00

As I told another who had a few questions for me .

No, I do not have a build sheet. It was lost in a move after a divorce 10 years ago.
It was finished in 2006 while I was in Iraq, working for the US Dept of State. It was sent off in 2004 while I was deployed with the US Army. I know of NO ONE that marks their barrels the way Hart does.

The scope is not new, it was pulled off a practice rifle that now uses a different scope.

no trades.

Reason for selling is twofold.
1st, It's been with me 15 years or so and has done nothing more than gather dust. Secondly, I'm getting to the age where extra "stuff" holds no interest for me. I am in the process of getting down to a couple target guns, a couple rimfires, 2 hunting rifles and a handgun or 2.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

ranger-x

Here's a teaser for something you don't see everyday.. It'll be up for sale shortly.
Unertl spotter that's new in the box with paperwork in a Freeland scope stand...

Reactions: Ravenworks
Scope reticle
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 10.22.58 AM.png

Shot the rifle today at 100 yards.... Not too shabby for no load work and some 55 year old ammo. Started a data book to go with it...
Pulled shot 4 on the group below...

I didn't even "crack" the sealant on the LC 67 match ammo, it surprised me how accurate it was...The other ammo was loaded almost 10 years ago for another rifle...what was really surprising was how little recoil there was with the brake installed. A kid could shoot it all day.

Last edited: