• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom 40x

nesikabay

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2006
Nocona Texas
I got it today here is the run down. Trued 40x action Krieger bbl match chamber. It sits in a fully adj. MCM stock 20 MOA Badger base and on top of that sits a 30mm tube 6.5x 20 VXIII.Im on the way to the range now cant wait to see if it shoots.

Re: Custom 40x

Ill try them when i get back. But for what its worth i got it on here in the for sale section but i dont know how to copy and post those pictures. I am just a poor redneck learning to shoot

Re: Custom 40x

It came with the bbl. I shot it yesterday at 50yds. The wind was really bad and it showed. With Wolf ammo it was getting a little under 1/2 inch 10 shot groups. They were stringing side ways. With Eley Team things were better groups were in the .3s but still side ways the wind was from the right at around 20mph. Gong to try shooting in the rock pit today and get out of the wind. The gun shows promise though.