• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swamppy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2019
Benton, Louisiana
WTS 6mm Creedmoor_ Comes with Masterpiece comp chassis w/ full weight kit. The chassis is roughly one month old was used in one tournament turns out it is not my cup of tea. The actions is a Defiance Ruckus branded under DavTac Custom Arms Elite-T Serial# DTT-0028 if anyone wants to confirm with Defiance machine. Trigger is a straight shoe Trigger Tech Diamond. Muzzle brake is a Area 419 3 port Hell Fire. I also have Redding bushing sizing die and seater (bushings will stay with me for other 6mm's I load for). I also have 400-500 pieces of once and twice fired Lapua SRP brass that will go with it. I have 2 barrels (1) Bartlein 7.7 to 7 gain twist with 580 rounds on it and a (1) Krieger 1-7.5 twist with 475 rounds on it. I would prefer to sell this as one package however I would be willing to part out if the proper deal can be worked out.
Asking $3000.00 but will entertain reasonable offers for the entire lot. BIPOD NOT INCLUDED

IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg

Last edited:
How well did the Bartlein 7.7 to 7 gain twist with 580 rounds on it Shoot ?
How long is it - what profile/taper & would you consider selling it separate ?