• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Ammo Box - Need Help

tactic-als

Jawa Reaper
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2008
PA
I've seen these in a couple videos or pictures online. Overall it appears to be similar to an MTM ammo box but I am getting the impression it's custom cut holes in foam with an aluminum insert? Possible laser engraved? I was curious if anyone knows who makes them? I tried to google it but came up with nothing....

Yea for us we have to walk maybe 30 yards from the car to benches. So thatll be some extra trips lugging those bulky inflection cases. They r bad ass tho.

These cases almost seem like spending money just for spending money’s sake. Or a solution looking for a problem. Holy hell. $250 to hold my rounds at the range? No thanks.

There’s something for everybody, and everyone’s needs and wants are different.

@8pointer
You should post a pic of that custom 325 round 22LR ammo holder you were using yesterday.
Inexpensive, easy to use and won't tip over in 20mph winds.
Win, win.

@8pointer
You should post a pic of that custom 325 round 22LR ammo holder you were using yesterday.
Inexpensive, easy to use and won't tip over in 20mph winds.
Win, win.
Full custom this is the tricked out high end model called the XL Blue Turbo HV Containment System. I can source these for the discerning SH enthusiast for only $99/container WITH tracking and insurance. May or may not smell like leftovers.
IMG_1080.jpg

custom kraft box.jpg

Bowl Sleeve Box

This is best for arranging gun bullets. If you want to store your bullets somewhere. If you want to send your shipment from one place to another this the best option for you. Custom box maker is one of the best websites where you can get your own custom Bowl sleeve box with your brand name. Custom box maker makes these boxes for a long time.