• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Custom Audio Component Cabinet

50rod

Weber Customs
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2013
Kila Montana
www.webercustoms.com
This is probably a stretch for the hide but ill throw it up to see if there are any audio component freaks on here.

This is a one-off custom made cabinet that is intended for high end audio equipment. However it can be used as a display cabinet for collectables. The cabinet is equipped with a cooling and dust filtration system on the back panel. To open the cabinet I machined a mechanism that utilizes one of the cabinet screws (dummy screw) to operate the door release latch. An unknowing person would have a difficult time getting into this cabinet. The structure consists of a sub frame tig welded out of aluminum with a thick aluminum shell. The door is a robust tig welded aluminum frame with a 1/4" tempered and tinted glass panel. The interior has 3 tempered glass shelves which can be adjusted to accommodate components. All the hardware including hinges, shelf adjustment system and latch components were machined and hand fit in my shop. All welding and fabrication was formed and welded in my shop. The cabinet is finished with dark burnt bronze Cerakote and armor black on the sub frame.

I couldn't say how many hours I have into this cabinet, over a period of 16 months I worked on it here and there as a hiatus from the rifle shop. With all the latch mechanism components, hinges, etc being hand fit I would guess that I have 200 or so hours into it.
This is intended for serious "audiophile's" and I don't want to make a scene on the hide. The price reflects the attention to detail, craftmanship and quality of the cabinet Asking price is $12.000 obo Thanks!

Here are two YouTube links containing short video's of the cabinet.
https://youtube.com/shorts/N2nOoz2hpI0?

IMG_3010.JPG