• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Bolt Rifles - Pictures are finally up!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, I am selling off the majority of my rifles except what I will keep around for hunting and PRS. I want to finish up a few projects around the house and get my student loans paid off by the end of this year. I'll put the most pertinent information in the ad, and then if you are seriously interested in one of them then I can get additional info (weight, round count, etc).

A couple trades I would be interested in:
    - decent over under 12 gauge sub $1500. Anything from an Ithaca SKB to a citori interests me. Going to be using for recreational trap/skeet, not competing.
    - AI AXMC in any caliber
    - High end long range optics 18x or more on the top end (NF, S&B, TT, Leupold, etc)
    - AMP plate for my Arca Rail
    - ARC magazines with extensions on them
    - Custom action with 223 bolt face or already built BA or rifle in a Manners T4A or PRS1/2 with 1:8 or faster twist.

OPTICS, RINGS, BIPODS not included. I can sell an optic with the rifle if you are interested, just let me know what you're after. I also have plenty of reloading equipment for most of the rifles below.

1) Howa 1500 in 260 rem built by S&S in TX. 24" 1:8 Bartlein rem varmint threaded, lil bastard self timer. Manners T4A stock with CDI bottom metal & timney trigger - $1,700 shipped - SALE PENDING

2) Win 70 in 280 rem built by RWS in IA. 27" 1:9 Krieger MTU threaded, RWS brake. McMillan A4 stock with CDI bottom metal & timney trigger - $1,800 shipped

3) Win 70 sporter varmint in 223 rem. Factory 1:9 twist barrel, glass and pillar bedded by Spinners. Wood stock, EGW scope base - $900 shipped

4) Trued R700 in 25-06 built by PGW in TX. 26" Shilen match fluted (similar to 3b contour) threaded, Holland brake. HSP stock with Kwik Klip bottom metal and timney trigger - $1,400 shipped

5) Ruger RPR in 6.5 - SOLD

6) Win 70 in 6.5 creedmoor built by Spinners in MI. 24" Rock Creek Medium Palma threaded with lil bastard brake. McMillan A4 stock with FN bottom metal & factory tuned trigger - $1,450 shipped

7) Win 70 in 30-06 (unknown smith, got it off another member). Pacnor 27" MTU threaded with Badger brake. Bedded McMillan A5a with PTG bottom metal & factory tuned trigger - $1,800

264A4F80-EB6A-45FD-8FDB-372DFDB11556.jpeg
    CEA4D58D-4131-48FE-BFE5-F4A5659E84D4.jpeg
    2102F17A-20A5-48A4-95FF-8C42F32EA60A.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: kevinsachs
    More trades have been added to the original ad. After a nice over under 12 gauge as well now.

Several interested parties but nothing’s gone through yet so currentlyits all still available.

My offer still stands for $100 off the first rifle that goes. Lots of interest in the spinners 6.5 and the RPR but both are still here. Shot the RPR with 147 ELDM ammo today and she was printing a consistent 3/4-7/8” groups at 100M.

Anyone have an over under to trade or just want to buy a nice rig?

Anyone have an over under to trade or just want to buy a nice rig?

I want that .30-06, but I have two rifles to scope, an AR to finish, and need to stock up on ammo. But dang, that thing is nice! GLWS!

Sounds like the perfect time to buy a gun, haha

• Haha
    Reactions: Basher
    awesome guns with sweet prices. GLWS sir!

Can you give me more info on the 30-06 and more pics? marinecorpsfiredawg at hotmail.com

Bump

Last edited:
    Lots of interest and pics and info sent, but no finalized takers on anything yet.

I've had a lot of people ask how these rifles shoot. They all shoot as well as you would expect out of a rebarreled/custom rifle, but I should have groups for most of them somewhere on my phone that I can send you if you want them. If any of them were a lemon I would list that in the ad and the price would definitely reflect that.

Finally back. It’s US made.

Howa was the first to go so he got $200 off.

$100 off the next one that goes.

Last edited:
    A few rifles are sold now. Bump for the rest. Need to move a few more.