• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom build list for 300prc.

USMC_92

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2021
Coeur d Alene
Defiance action antix
Proof barrel
Mesa precision stovk
Diamond trigger
AI base
Thinking nightforce atacr
Have Hyperion in jail waiting for this as well

What length and what profile is the barrel also what twist rate are you going? I know its not a 300PRC but just as info I run a 30 in MTU 1-8 twist in my 300nm. Shooting 230 A tips I am at 2955 AVG FPS.

What length and what profile is the barrel also what twist rate are you going? I know its not a 300PRC but just as info I run a 30 in MTU 1-8 twist in my 300nm. Shooting 230 A tips I am at 2955 AVG FPS.
Have you shot any of the 225gr eldm out of your 1-8”? I’m trying to decide if they will work well with this fast a twist and velocity? I plan on shooting them mostly and shooting 230gr a-tips on certain occasions.

No only shot the 210 SMK during break in with a lite load. I have shot both 230 Berger hybrid and 230 A tips. Both shot very well. Here is a group I shot using 230 A tips 5 rounds to confirm my zero at 100yards
IMG_0217.jpg

Reactions: wildcats
My buddy has a 1-9 26 inch barrel and could not get the 230 A-TIPS to group not much better luck with the 230 Bergers. He is shooting the 225 ELD-M's. We have shot the 225's out to 1356 in his and I used the 230 A-TIPS. The place we shoot has steel fro 400 out to 1356. I will be adding to my plates this winter so we will have steel at1520 and 1970 when I can get the set up.

Defiance action antix
Proof barrel
Mesa precision stovk
Diamond trigger
AI base
Thinking nightforce atacr
Have Hyperion in jail waiting for this as well

What's the purpose of the rifle? Why the AnTi X?

Get the Mil-C on the Atacr!

Reactions: kthomas
What's the purpose of the rifle? Why the AnTi X?

Get the Mil-C on the Atacr!

I was going to respond with the same question.

I don't see any reason to go with the Anti-X unless for whatever reason you are trying to make a light weight rifle.