• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Built 308

71cars

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2010
Valencia, CA
I just wanted to take a moment and rave about my new 308 which I had built by Suarez Tactical Rifles in Florida. The owners name is Ozzie Suarez and I can not say enough about the service I received from him. The price was very reasonable, the components are all top of the line and the finished product is perfect. The rifle took three weeks to the day to receive. The rifle shot a 3/8" group my first day at the range. I would without hesitation strongly recommend Suarez Tactical Rifles. Their contact number is 305-898-0163 and there web site is www.suareztacticalrifles.com I hope someone finds this helpful.

Respectfully, Jay Julien

Re: Custom Built 308

And check out the shot group policy prior to posting it. Just trying to save you some grief.

You didn't say how many rounds it took for the 3/8" group(s).

Enjoy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like advertising spam. no pics? really? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ozzie Suarez is a sponsor here, goes by STR, looks like he builds a nice rifle indeed.</div></div>

Nope, it doesn't. not if he is already a sponsor here. But still, that doesn't make up for the lack of pics, c'mon, lets see that beauty you speak of.

I tried to post pic's, but had no luck. Anyone want to give me some direction? As for the amount of shots taken to get the 3/8" group. It shot 5 groups of 5 shots. The best was the 3/8". The gun has a JP Muzzle brake and it really seems to help with felt recoil. I just added the links below to photos of the 308.

[url="http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/Jay_Julien/Jays3086.jpg"]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/Jay_Julien/Jays3086.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/Jay_Julien/Jays308Money.jpg"]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/Jay_Julien/Jays308Money.jpg[/url]

there you go buddy
grin.gif

Jays3086.jpg

Jays308Money.jpg

Looks fan-fuquin-tastic!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pinkMiST aG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">purty what was the wait time? </div></div>

He said 3 weeks.

That's a nice looking stick.. COngrats..

Yes, AI 2.0 stock, Stiller action, Bartlein barrel, JP brake and Jewell trigger. The scope is a Night Force 5.5X22-50. It took Ozzie 3 weeks to build this gun. Thanks for helping with the photos.

Ozzie is an awesome guy!!! My second rifle is with him now, Surgeon 591. And I will comtinue to use him in the future. I don't work for him in anyway, Just a really happy customer.

Here's one of the rifles he built me:

DSCN0555.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ozzie is an awesome guy!!! My second rifle is with him now, Surgeon 591. And I will comtinue to use him in the future. I don't work for him in anyway, Just a really happy customer.

Here's one of the rifles he built me:

DSCN0555.jpg

</div></div>

Don't look now but there's a gator on your dock! Seriously, nice rifle I hope to build one just like it in the near future.

Sweet rig. Those are almost the identical components I've gathered for my 300wm project.

Northland, not to get off topic but was that picture taken in Louisiana? There is a place in my neck of the woods that looks identical right down to the gator.