• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Cerakote - KRG Bravo Vendors

mikethetiger55

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2014
Is anyone aware of a vendor through which you can order a custom cerakoted KRG Bravo? I am lazy/time stricken and would rather deal with one party directly if possible. I guess my other option is having one shipped directly to an applicator but then you are paying for shipping twice. (should have said I am lazy/time stricken and cheap!)

Thanks!

Yes, I saw them doing a quick Google search, but they only have 2 colors in stock and only for R700. I may have to call them as my search did not pick up many hits.

Branden at Custom Gun Coatings does great work. It's a wait, but there's a reason why he's so busy - he's very good at what he does.

This is the chassis he coated for my wife's bravo:

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190130154501800_COVER.jpg

Is anyone aware of a vendor through which you can order a custom cerakoted KRG Bravo? I am lazy/time stricken and would rather deal with one party directly if possible. I guess my other option is having one shipped directly to an applicator but then you are paying for shipping twice. (should have said I am lazy/time stricken and cheap!)

Thanks!
Call Josh @ Altus shooting solutions, tell him what you want, camo you want, and he'll get you setup. I do their paint work, and I can drop ship direct to you on their behalf as well.

Branden