• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Custom Desert Tech SRS A2 Package SPF

ChidJ

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
Georgia
SPF SPF SPF

Up for sale is my beloved SRS A2. Its truly anguishing to sell this but I need more money to get my shooting range started. I'm selling this as a package but as this system is modular, I'm willing to separate and sell components of the package if there is limited interest. Package includes:

SRS A2 Chassis with custom paint by Short Action Customs
Special Purpose Rifles 6mm CM Proof CF Barrel
Short Action Customs 280 AI Bartlein Steel Barrel
Short Action Customs 450 BM Bartlein Steel Barrel
Newest gen .473 Bolt Head
10 rd short action mag
MDT Mlok Rail Section
Atlas 5H Bipod

Pictured in long and short configurations
IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

Suppressor, muzzle devices, and scope are not included. There is some wear. Its been used a bunch. Its priced accordingly. there are a few rubs on the sides of the chassis, a couple gouges out of the foam on the cheekpiece (I don't notice it but it can be easily replaced), and other things here and there that show this chassis has been "well loved". Its a workhorse thats followed me to matches and hunts across the country, not a safe queen.

I can provide all the specs on the barrels to interested parties. I can also provide as many pictures as you'd like. I've also at one time or another had caliber kits ranging from 300 NM to 223, factory kits and custom kits, and they all have been totally reliable.

Price is SPF. Normally I'd include shipping but this package is pretty heavy so I'm not sure how much it will be. Insurance is on the buyer and I'll include that in the shipping price. I imagine it will be in the neighborhood of 100 bucks. I am also willing to include a nice Pelican case if someone buys the whole package.

I accept payment in the form of USPS MO or Zelle. I am also more than happy to do a FTF deal within a reasonable radius of the Augusta GA area. You can even come out to my range and test it if you care to.

Only trades I'm interested in are shipping containers, a sawmill, or time with some heavy equipment. Truly I am only selling this to get my shooting range going. Please no haggling.

Last edited:
I will vouch for the seller. Bought his old 223 conversion and the transaction was smooth.

Reactions: ChidJ