• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Custom Ghillie Suit

hatter665

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2011
This is my Ghillie Suit I made AFTER Sniper School in 2010 for my 2011-2012 Afghanistan Deployment. I took this ghillie suit to Afghanistan and back, but I was in an SDM role instead of a Sniper role and I did not use it.

Re: Custom Ghillie Suit

I once wore an ewok carcass as a make shift gillie on a stalk on endore once

Damn.... just admit your a MW3 player and you wear the ghillie to make it more real... Its ok... admitting is the first step to recovery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One post and it is to pimp a "custom" snipery ghillie suit you (supposedly made even though c.bass makes them and says you didn't make this one) after Sniper School, you took to Afghanistan and didn't use. Hmmm...

Thanksgiving video. Iraq.

http://www.dvidshub.net/holiday/243258/pfc-nathaniel-cerda#.UBW9gmGGrp8

I look forward to the explanation. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a mod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop advertising for him.</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">OK</span>

Mod must have just updated my comment to reflect the fact that he's gone gone gone.

Wow, why do that?

When I was in the army a bunch of us went barhopping in Seattle. We thought wearing suits would get us more chicks, but it wasn't working. Near the end of the night, two pretty girls came up to me and a buddy and said, "hi", and asked if we were coming from a wedding and he said,

"No, actually we were here on business working late at one of our chains of high end stereo equipment, perhaps you've heard of us, Magnolia Hi-Fi?"

He's my buddy and like a dumbass friend, I went along with him.

And then the rest of the guys showed up, not one wearing a suit, and one being an absurdley honest fellow and a cockblock of the highest order. So upon the introductions, which my suited companion tried earnestly to avoid, the truth came out. The girls laughed in our faces, asked us why, and told us they USED to be really into us, but not anymore.

Thanks Lloyd, wherever you are you bastard. And not the cockblock, he's also a friend of the highest order, but my suited companion that spun a web of lies to deceive pretty girls ready to leave with us regardless.

This guy didn't wear a nice suit or uniform he's proud of that he earned, whether its McDonald's or SF, he did what Lloyd did and deceived guys on here that were ready and willing to help him become a better shooter regardless.

Hopefully he'll learn a lesson from this.

PX Ranger PX Ranger where have you been?
To the refrigerator and back again

What a tool, stick to what you actual did in the military. You don't need to conjure up stories. Your service and what you actual did is more then what most have ever done serving their country.

Hopefully you learned from this lesson. Don't be stupid again. Congress is instituting legislation to make it a crime to lie about your service. Next time instead of getting your ass handed to you online you might actually be serving some time. Grow up brotha.

LOL GOOD ONE.

I noticed that Nathaniel Cerda sells them in bulk on Ebay ?
Good work buddy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn.... just admit your a MW3 player and you wear the ghillie to make it more real... Its ok... admitting is the first step to recovery.

</div></div>

Personally i think face paint is enough.