• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom license plate for LR shooter?

Fursniper

Captain, USMM (retired)
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Arizona
Just got a new RAM truck, looking for custom license suggestions. Any ideas gents for a guy that loves shooting long range?

SEND IT, or SENDIT

But beware that anything on your vehicle that references guns makes it an attractive target for a burglary, whether or not you have guns on board at the time. My truck has no such references.

I had a run in with a trashy gal with a tag that read N24PLAY. That was enough to turn me against vanity tags.

CENDIT

I know a guy around here that has that ;). No stickers, receiver hitch covers, etc... Don't ever carry rigs in the truck, and I'm guessing 99.7% of the folks that read it don't understand.

Last edited:
One of the guys at the local matches has

IMPACT

How about something the blends in to avoid drawing attention

308 WIN
65 MM CM
15 MRADS
1760 YDS

Last edited:
Never a good idea to advertise. You alert cops, crooks, and antagonize antis who can put two and two together. If you feel the need to impress, do it where it counts, at the range, but quietly. And watch yourself, even there. People have been known to get killed at the range for their shit.

MANLUV
YUMDIK
NOBLLS
RAMREAR

.......or you can just avoid custom plates and not look like a tool.....

Thanks for all the suggestions everybody, some of them were pretty interesting! After days of deep thought, serious deliberation, introspective analysis & consultation with friends & family :rolleyes:, I have have finally settled on "IMPACT". Now at least, if I get hit from behind, I'll know the reason why............