• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Lothar Walther barrel

King_beardsly

MMPRL & Low Dollar Precision
Minuteman
  • Jun 12, 2018
    Beast Coast
    Does anyone have experience with getting a custom barrel from them? I see they offer prefits for the RimX but unfortunately the off the shelf spec doesn’t exactly fit my wants.

Reactions: BisSilent
    Found a guy selling a .22lr custom LW barrel for a CZ457 on here. Excellent accuracy from it; only went to 100m, but no issue with 5 rnd ragged hole groups. Best group of the day was usually looking like a .30cal hole. Bull barrel never heated up enough to affect much.

Does anyone have experience with getting a custom barrel from them? I see they offer prefits for the RimX but unfortunately the off the shelf spec doesn’t exactly fit my wants.
    Contact Rebekah at Lothar Walther [email protected] she is very helpful👍🏼
    20220903_165336.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-094732_Office.jpg

J and J are amazing folks at LW. Love seeing them at the guardian longrange matches.

Waiting on a replacement barrel from LW for aT1x, communication hasn't been so good during this ordeal. IBI makes barrels in 1:12 22", have two drop-ins for my CZ's