• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Custom LRI 7mm Saum Manners Proof As New Never Fired

Five7guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Bought this here on the hide the end of last year. Link below to original ad. Original owner never shot it and I haven't had time either. Includes 100x new sized (I think he told me) and primed NOSLER 7mm SAUM Brass and a few different 7mm bullets like 2 or 3 types 10 of each to start load development.

*Of note the stock has two areas I tried to show that have been touched up. The first is where a side bolt release would be on an action and the other is the cutout for the bolt handle. Neither is too bad they're black in color but I just wanted to make any potential buyers aware. The barreled action which was done by LRI (Long Rifles Inc a great builder) has Zero rounds on it. I was planning to use this as my cover all hunting needs but went a different route instead.

Paid $2825 for the rilfe with brass. It's yours for $2700 SHIPPED! Previous owner said he had $3700 into the build. Below are the specs from his ad

• Remington 700 RR Prefix Action
  • Blueprinted by LRI
  • LRI Tactical Recoil Lug
  • Factory Remington Trigger
  • Base Screw Holes Opened to 8-40 by LRI
  • Straight Fluted Bolt by LRI
  • Bolt Handle Threaded by LRI
  • Nightforce 20 MOA Scope Base
  • Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob
  • Proof 22" 8 Twist Barrel Chambered by LRI - 7 SAUM
  • 5/8x24 Muzzle Thread w/ Thread Protector
  • Metal Finish: Cerakote Elite Blackout
  • Manners EH1A w/ Mini Chassis
    • Metallic Moola Pattern I think
    • Picatinny Rail Up Front
    • Another anchor point mid forearm (10-32) for mounting an arca rail. Works well with 8" Area419
    • Two flush cups on left side
  • PTG Bottom Metal
  • 10 Round WSM/SAUM Magazine
Email or text is the fastest way to contact me [email protected] or 480-292-3285 happy to provide any other details you may need but I think this pretty well covers it.

Payment via DISCREET Venmo, PayPal F&F or CC +3% I can take check money order as long as you're willing to wait however long my bank needs in order to clear it before I ship anything. Electronic payment is strongly preferred.

NO TRADES Please Trying to thin things out.