• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Reloads of Dallas Horrible Experience

Bosn54

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2018
Chattanooga, TN
I just wanted to share my experience with this company in hopes no one else goes through what I have. I ordered ammo from this guy on August 14. One month later I receive it and it’s not what I ordered. His product description clearly stated the load I ordered was loaded with Lapua brass. When it showed up it was Starline. When I called he said he made a mistake in his product description and if I wanted Lapua I had to pay an upcharge, which I reluctantly did. Weeks go by and every time I call it was one lie after another. On several occasions he said he was going to send it right out, but never did. After all of this time he finally sent me a tracking number yesterday, and then today I see he charged my credit card for another up charge. When I let him know that I have records showing where I paid him, he would not respond.

I am sure there are folks on here who will say he is a good guy or whatever, but I am calling him a liar and a cheat and have messages and records to prove it. Do not fall for this guy’s bs. I am a 100% service connected amputee veteran and will be sharing this with as many veteran groups as possible so hopefully no one else gets scammed.

sounds like premium reloading ammunition components are hard to find and you were just being given whatever was in stock. I live in Dallas and hade seen them listed but since I do my own reloading and they dont sell components I have not used them.

I just wanted to share my experience with this company in hopes no one else goes through what I have. I ordered ammo from this guy on August 14. One month later I receive it and it’s not what I ordered. His product description clearly stated the load I ordered was loaded with Lapua brass. When it showed up it was Starline. When I called he said he made a mistake in his product description and if I wanted Lapua I had to pay an upcharge, which I reluctantly did. Weeks go by and every time I call it was one lie after another. On several occasions he said he was going to send it right out, but never did. After all of this time he finally sent me a tracking number yesterday, and then today I see he charged my credit card for another up charge. When I let him know that I have records showing where I paid him, he would not respond.

I am sure there are folks on here who will say he is a good guy or whatever, but I am calling him a liar and a cheat and have messages and records to prove it. Do not fall for this guy’s bs. I am a 100% service connected amputee veteran and will be sharing this with as many veteran groups as possible so hopefully no one else gets scammed.
Did you do any research prior to placing your order? Less than 30 seconds on google and you have far more info then its needed to make an educated decision.

Certainly sorry that that happened to you. I’m local to the guy and had bought a couple hundred rounds from him when I first got into 6.5 creedmoor.
Transaction was good and the ammo was great.
I know a while back he had posted a job opening. Maybe going through some growing pains. Pretty sure it’s something he runs out of his house but I could be wrong.

hope he makes it right for you. Not sure if he is still on this forum.
He is on the texashuntingforum

D5BC4FBE-1614-44B9-8B36-477F87CAA0A8.jpeg

Check out unknown munitions. They are at the top right now for handloads. I use them for my 223 bolt gun and 6.5prc as I only reload pistol ammunition

Reactions: RS14 and Tunnuh
I am local to the area as well and was real close to placing an order with him, saw some mixed reviews and decided to go a different direction. Thanks for the heads up.

Check out unknown munitions. They are at the top right now for handloads. I use them for my 223 bolt gun and 6.5prc as I only reload pistol ammunition

I hate to hear of bad experiences like that which the OP had.

I will 2nd Lucreau, as Jake makes great ammo and doesn't take forever to turn around reloads either.

Reactions: Lucreau