• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Rem 700 6.5-284 FS

Scimitar

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2005
Pine Hall,North Carolina
Custom Rem 700 in 6.5-284. Stainless 700 Long Action blueprinted and chambered by East Coast Precision Rifles in NC. Bolt timed and threaded handle tig-welded on by Micro Tig in Alaska. Scope base holes opened to 8-40s. Barrel is a Hart over the course taper with a 1 in 8 twist. Break is a beast. Stock is Manners T4 Adjustable fiberglass/carbon fiber with PTG bottom metal and 3 Magpul AICS single stack long action mags. I did all the stock work. Stock was pillar bedded with Devcon Steel Puttyfrom front to rear in one process. Free float gap follows barrel contour perfectly. I have plenty of pics if needed. Action cerokoated by Abott Arms in Walnut Cove, NC. Scope and Bipod not included. Aprox 135 rds fired. It is only been fired with a medium load behind Berger 140 VLD around 2900. Never pushed it hard. Shoots between 1/4 to 3/8 with the Berger VLD. Never got around to trying it with anything else. I can get load data
for another bullet worked up if needed. Over 3400 in parts and labor. 2500 shipped to your FFL. Pm for any extra pics or information.
Thanks
David

2200 shipped

Last edited:
Pics
Custom 65284 pic 1.jpg
Custom 65284 pic 2.jpg
Custom 65284 pic 3.jpg
Custom 65284 pic 4.jpg

For better understanding of the caliber 6.5-284, it's a 6.5-284 Norma correct??

I will also let go with the rifle, 100 pieces of Lapua once fired brass, all from this rifle. It has been tumbled, sized and tumbled again.
Ready to load

Last edited: