• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Custom Revolver Gunsmithinge

Re: Custom Revolver Gunsmithinge

GEMINI Customs in Frankfort, KY

His work is top notch and his porting really does tame a 44 mag.

The pic you linked to is a revolver (Custom Combat, Model 10, .38) that was done by Clark Custom. They can perform the work on your pistol, but you will need to contact them to discuss your ideas and determine what, specifically, they can offer you.

http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/revcon.htm

In addition to Clark, I have had work done by KY338's recommendation and their work is absolutely 1st class. They did a barrel job and an action tune-up, with their Hydra-port option on a 6" barrel, on a beat-up 629 for me. I highly recommend them if Clark isn't where you go:

http://www.geminicustoms.com/

Finally, whatever you plan to have done, expect a good wait for a quality job like what Clark, Gemini or others who are big in the industry can offer you. Their work is second to none, but is costly and because of the demand, wait times can be extreme! Again...you won't know until you get in contact with the shops you are considering.

I have a Clark Bianchi Cup revolver from the 80s. Super slick trigger, SA or DA.

Call Kent Singletary, he has a website but I have no idea what it is, just google him. He's done a bunch of guns for me, including the 629 I'm wearing as I type this.

Alot of people like the short barrel revolvers so it would probably be much cheaper to just try and trade straight up with someone that has a 6 inch 629 which are much more common.