• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

custom rimfires

Re: custom rimfires

How deep are your pockets? LOL

There is a thread in this section, I'll link it when I find it. Underground Skunkworks is building 2 different rimfire actions. .22 RF, .17 and .22WMR capable. IIRC the models are 332 which is close to being done and the .605 which will be similar to a Rem 700 action, take any Rem700 trigger, stock etc. No price yet on the 605 model, but the 332 is around $2300 for a full up build. .5 MOA guarantee with Eley or Lapua.

Here you go: Skunkworks Custom Rimfire Models in testing

Re: custom rimfires

RimfireCentral.com
It has everything you will want to know about rimfires plus a decent classifieds section. I have been a member there for years. It is not uncommon to find members who have a thousand dollars (PLUS) in their rifles. Check it out. The disease is contagious.