• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Custom Sako M995 TRG-S; Manners, Bartlein, 7mm Rem Mag

steelcomp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2009
N/E TN
Time has come to sell this rifle. I built it as my 1K yd rifle several years ago but just have zero time or place to use it. A lot of research, care and attention to detail went into the building of this rifle with the best components available at the time. The build consists of the following;
Very low round count Sako M995 TRG-S in 7mm Rem Magnum
Bartlein 9-1/4 x 9 gain twist heavy varmint contour barrel
Tubb's heavy Remington style recoil lug
Manners T5A stock inletted for the Sako action by Tom Manners personally.
McMillan bottom metal
Stock painted in the Manners custom paint shop.
7mm Rem Magnum match chamber reamer by Dave Kiff of PTG
Initial barrel threading and fitting was done by MT guns in Buellton CA
Final chambering, barrel fitting, engraving and Cerakote finishing (over Melonite) was done by Karl Kampfeld of Kampfeld customs
I did the pillar bedding, stock fitting and final assembly. I designed and made both the one piece stainless bolt handle / knob and the 6061 scope base.
The scope is a Steiner Military 5-25x56 MSR on 34mm TPS rings. Will also include the Harris bipod.
27 rounds fired.

Asking $5250.00 complete shipped and insured to your FFL or FTF in TN for TN resident. I also have a Plano Mil Spec double long gun case for it that I would include for $175.00. I can be reached by message here, my email is scotfox@ earthlink.net or text/call 805 350 one one five nine. I have hundreds of pics of the entire build that I'm glad to share. If the weather is decent this weekend I may get some rounds on target.
Thanks for looking.

1598038667632.png

1598039006404.png

1598039235073.png
sako18.jpg
sako8.jpg

Last edited:
Weekend bump...sure would love to see this go to someone who could appreciate it.