• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Custom Scar 20 308 - weekend deal (free ammo with it)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to move my Scar. I love the rifle, but never shoot it. It's the reciprocating charging handle model. Comes with a Deadshot barrel installed (less than 100 rounds on the barrel, shoots sub-MOA easy with FGMM). I opted to sell the factory one and get a match grade with a slightly faster twist than the 1:12. It now has a 22" 1:10 twist barrel that has been cerakoted FDE by Deadshot and is threaded 5/8x24.

It was painted when I got it and I like a good rattle can job so I left it on there. The original color under it is FDE if you feel like removing it. It will come with 9 factory mags. I think I have 2 or 3 painted to match and the rest are all factory black with a handful of them still being new in box.

Package breakdown:

Rifle only w/ 9 mags, no scope or rings, no bipod - $4,000 shipped
    Atlas CAL - Add $200 to the rifle price (not for sale separately)
    Optic not for sale unless the rifle sells - $1,800 with the Badger mount

PACKAGE DEAL FOR THE RIFLE - If you take it with all the mags, the NX8 4-32 (Mil XT FFP), Badger Condition One Mount, and Bipod - $5,500 shipped and I'll toss in the flip up irons

Trades
    :
    - High end Mil optics
    - 9mm or 223 target blasting ammo
    - 223 or 6mm creed match ammo
    - SK 22LR ammo of any flavor
    - custom action barreled action in .308 or 6mm Creed. Need a medium profile barrel like a Heavy Varmint, Rem Varmint, or similar to fit in my stock. MTU is too thick.

EDA34F59-B926-42EA-A2CB-742DA4A5E3D1.jpeg

Last edited:
    How's it group with that dead shot barrel? What blank did they use?

It was a Lothar SS.

Had another member ask about accuracy. I’ve got some pictures buried deep in my phone somewhere of groups but it was pulling 1/2 (best I was able to get) -3/4 (more consistent) with 175 FGMM and 3/4 consistently with Magtech 168gr SMK.

Looking to move my Scar. I love the rifle, but never shoot it. It's the reciprocating charging handle model.

Comes with a Deadshot barrel installed (less than 100 rounds on the barrel, shoots sub-MOA easy with FGMM). I opted to sell the factory one and get a match grade with a slightly faster twist than the 1:12. It now has a 22" 1:10 twist barrel that has been cerakoted FDE by Deadshot and is threaded 5/8x24.

It was painted when I got it and I like a good rattle can job so I left it on there. The original color under it is FDE if you feel like removing it. It will come with 9 factory mags. I think I have 2 or 3 painted to match and the rest are all factory black with a handful of them still being new in box.

Package breakdown:
    Rifle only w/ 9 mags, no scope or rings, no bipod - $4,000 shipped
    Atlas CAL - Add $200 to the rifle price (not for sale separately)
    Optic not for sale unless the rifle sells - $1,800 with the Badger mount
    PACKAGE DEAL FOR THE RIFLE - If you take it with the NX8 4-32 (Mil XT FFP), Badger Condition One Mount, and Bipod - $5,500 shipped and I'll toss in the flip up irons

Tons of match ammo available to the buyer.

Trades:
    - High end Mil optics
    - 9mm or 223 target blasting ammo
    - 223 or 6mm creed match ammo
    - SK 22LR ammo of any flavor
    - High end ARs or AR built kits in 5.56
    - custom action barreled action in .308 or 6mm Creed. Need a medium profile barrel like a Heavy Varmint, Rem Varmint, or similar to fit in my stock. MTU is too thick.

View attachment 8213622
    I got a list of trade you want, don't know if you can ship the rifle to California? compliant To my FFL

I’m not big on following CAs current laws so that would be something you would need to check with your FFL.

Reactions: jollibee
    One more try on this one.