• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Custom Seekins SP223 with extras!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, built this to run as a gasser in some comps and also for coyote hunting, but just ended up focusing more on more carbine style stuff right now so this beauty just sits in the safe looking pretty now.

Seekins SP223 - $1,650 shipped
    - Timney CE trigger
    - Magpul UBR stock, H2 buffer and spring
    - Rainier Match 1:8 20" barrel (rifle length gas system) with matching bolt and BCG
    - Surefire brake
    - Geissele MK18 16" handguard. This thing is AWESOME! Comes with a machined in full length arca rail. Way nicer than the factory Seekins handguard in my opinion.
    - Ergo grip

Options:
    - Vortex PST Gen II 3-15 FFP Mil/Mil in QD mount (forget which one this is) - SOLD
    - RRS arca to pic adapter with cheap bipod - $125
    - I have 1,000 rounds of M193 for $400 + shipping, but for sale only with the rifle.

Round Count: 545

Accuracy: 1 MOA or so with the 193, but will shoot 3/4 all day with IMI 77gr

Trades:
    - LRF or ranging binos with Bluetooth built in
    - long range optics in Mil (can add cash to even up if necessary)

B71099CB-180A-4F9D-B60D-63301326FF1F.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top. Optic is sold but plenty others available I can sell with the rifle. Price dropped but don't want to go lower considering the handguard and trigger upgrade in there.

If you buy this and reload, I will sell you those CCs that I have posted separately for $230/1000.

I’ll take the lower if someone wants the upper.

Hey guys, really hoping to keep the parts together. I might consider an upper/lower split if I could get my asking price out of each half but gets a little hard once you start breaking down a factory matched receiver set. If someone wants to split lets go $700 on the lower and $950 on the upper.

I’m out at $700 but appreciate the offer.

Top. Lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger on the rifle yet.

Trade pending.

Last edited:
    Yea my understanding is that they’re a bit hard to get, but they’re freaking awesome.

Is this one of these two receivers?
    Does this hand guard attach to the upper receiver as opposed to a barrel nut? Thanks
    6B294AB1-E2AC-4FFD-9890-9596E57F433F.jpeg

IRMT-3
    50D46113-0135-493B-B29D-1F236C81B170.jpeg

IRMT-R
    7E234D3B-5993-4B36-BC41-724E7E42E14C.jpeg

It attaches to the barrel nut. Even on those receivers pictured I believe you are just seeing Seekins’ own proprietary barrel but and not a machines extension to the receiver.

It attaches to the barrel nut. Even on those receivers pictured I believe you are just seeing Seekins’ own proprietary barrel but and not a machines extension to the
    I have the IRMT-R and it appeared machined when I had the bare receiver. I didn’t see any way it came off.
    I’ll email them and circle back. Will be interesting to hear what they say. Don’t feel like pulling off the hand guard right now.

Huh, yea let me know because I have a IRMT-3 on order with them lol. Luckily I have the triangular handguard here but I am still curious.

Huh, yea let me know because I have a IRMT-3 on order with them lol. Luckily I have the triangular handguard here but I am still curious.
    It’s all machined. I’m fairly certain. I inspected mine prior to handing it over for the build. Their whole premise is near monolithic upper. As tight as mine fits I can’t imagine it making any difference.
    If it was no different from a barrel nut, they wouldn’t bother. They’re a precision company and make all this in house. They’ve done so for a long time and have an excellent reputation.
    I asked about the upper because this hand guard attaches with 8 screws and not 4 like the MK18 appears to. I’m just curious if Geissele make an aftermarket piece specifically for this or in the same manner. It looks like a great hand guard.
    My SP10 has the triangular hand guard.

Reactions: beenjammin
    It’s all machined. I’m fairly certain. I inspected mine prior to handing it over for the build. Their whole premise is near monolithic upper. As tight as mine fits I can’t imagine it making any difference.
    If it was no different from a barrel nut, they wouldn’t bother. They’re a precision company and make all this in house. They’ve done so for a long time and have an excellent reputation.
    I asked about the upper because this hand guard attaches with 8 screws and not 4 like the MK18 appears to. I’m just curious if Geissele make an aftermarket piece specifically for this or in the same manner. It looks like a great hand guard.
    My SP10 has the triangular hand guard.
    Seekins confirmed both IRMT-R and IRMT-3 are machined from one piece. Just to follow up.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Iamero