• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Custom stock painting

Deej

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2012
MO
i was looking for Holmes (dimensions) on here to do a stock for my son. I can either find someone to do navy digital or do the graphics I am wanting to get done. Anyone have suggestions?
Thx in advance.

You can not beat Custom Gun Coatings near Kansas City. They painted a stock and cerakoted a Barrell and action for me. They will also do the next one.

Reactions: Redvanes
i was looking for Holmes (dimensions) on here to do a stock for my son. I can either find someone to do navy digital or do the graphics I am wanting to get done. Anyone have suggestions?
Thx in advance.

I don't know if Jeromy is still painting stocks or not, Frank or Hugh might know. The guy does absolutely sick work though!

You can not beat Custom Gun Coatings near Kansas City. They painted a stock and cerakoted a Barrell and action for me. They will also do the next one.
i talked to Brandon and he can do base but not the graphics I am wanting on my son's rifle. He did his other rifle and it is amazing.

Dixie Precision in Brandon MS can do about anything you want. Talk to Adam. He is does all the coating and paint for them.

Thanks for all the input guys. I'll be hitting them up. Looks like I might have to wait to get it done after he gets back from deployment now. Don't want him without his rifle.

[No message]

Attachments

• photo54451.jpg
    photo54451.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 26
  • photo54452.jpg
    photo54452.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 23