• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CUSTOM TAB GEAR

He Shoot Me

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
No. Cal.
Hey guys,

If you are looking for some high quality gear, look no farther than TAB Gear. I was getting everything ready for this years deer hunt and decided I wanted to go with the Army's ARPAT digital cammo. I wanted to keep as much of my stuff the same pattern as possible and that's when I decided to ask Tony if he offered any of his gear in ACU.

He said the demand for that pattern wasnt very high, but if I would like, he could do it. So he took the time finding exactly what I needed and not settleing for anything less than top quality Material, buckles, and even down to the thread type/color.

For those of you who don't know Tony he's a very busy guy. (Works full time and does this after hours and on the weekends) He came through and got it all to me right before opening day, on what I would call pretty short notice.

LOL, Now all I need to do is pay him for it.
smile.gif
Tony send me a PM and let me know what I owe you.

Here's some pic's:

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO005.jpg

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO004.jpg

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO001.jpg

When you roll with TAB GEAR, even you can get some pussy! Ahhaahaahaahaa...sorry Tony, I couldn't resist.
laugh.gif

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO003.jpg

As you can see his gear is very compact and tough enough for any hunt.

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO020.jpg

And here's a sneak peek of the gun I was hunting with sporting my new top secret Ant Vomit ® cammo hahahaha!:

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO006.jpg

Thanks Tony!

-Pat

Re: CUSTOM TAB GEAR

Looks great! I love the TAB stuff I have.

Tonys rifle bag sucks,its way to compact fits the rifle perfect and is easy to bug out with.....I would much rather have a HUGE drag bag, I'm being sarcastic!!!
grin.gif

HSM watch that pussy it has teeth and claws,is that beer half full or half empty???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tonys rifle bag sucks,its way to compact fits the rifle perfect and is easy to bug out with.....I would much rather have a HUGE drag bag, I'm being sarcastic!!!
grin.gif

HSM watch that pussy it has teeth and claws,is that beer half full or half empty??? </div></div>

The worst part about the cover is how it folds up to the same size as a rear bag, when you forget your rear bag.

But I've never done that....... maybe

The accushot with a wad of TAB gear under it makes a good field expedient rear bag

so does my soft flask too I guess

As it is snowing right now in lovely Downtown Denver, we are using are TAB GEAR Firewood Carrier to bring in wood for the fireplace... handy and tactical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As it is snowing right now in lovely Downtown Denver, we are using are TAB GEAR Firewood Carrier to bring in wood for the fireplace... handy and tactical. </div></div>

Nobody cares what you are doing. Go find your own thread!

I wonder how a beanbag coozie would work???? not only will it support the rear of your rifle it also keeps your brew cool.

There you have it,the new brew cool bag....

Not only am I full of shit but ideas also,sometimes I amaze myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As it is snowing right now in lovely Downtown Denver, we are using are TAB GEAR Firewood Carrier to bring in wood for the fireplace... handy and tactical. </div></div>

Nobody cares what you are doing. Go find your own thread. </div></div>

look if its not my personal stalker... make me some pancakes bitch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As it is snowing right now in lovely Downtown Denver, we are using are TAB GEAR Firewood Carrier to bring in wood for the fireplace... handy and tactical. </div></div>

Nobody cares what you are doing. Go find your own thread. </div></div>

look if its not my personal stalker... make me some pancakes bitch. </div></div>

I guess you want smurfcakes. I'll see what Gargamel has in the pantry.

bannings are so 2007

you'll feel my mung in 8 days

I kind of liked tye-dye and those himp pullovers with the hood,and mushrooms to that made all the neat colors when you waved your hand in your face....

we should get tie-dyed TAB gear with mushroom pockets

Stop...I just woke up my entire family. Can only wonder at what my kids will write someday: "Dad would hear the name on the evening news of one Marine that died and tears would run down his face; then he would sit back in the office late into the night and howl with laughter."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop...I just woke up my entire family. Can only wonder at what my kids will write someday: "Dad would hear the name on the evening news of one Marine that died and tears would run down his face; then he would sit back in the office late into the night and howl with laughter." </div></div>

wouldn't be so funny if you weren't rootin around in my tie-dyed pockets

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop...I just woke up my entire family. Can only wonder at what my kids will write someday: "Dad would hear the name on the evening news of one Marine that died and tears would run down his face; then he would sit back in the office late into the night and howl with laughter." </div></div>

wouldn't be so funny if you weren't rootin around in my tie-dyed pockets </div></div>

Too late now perhaps. Like me, you could have been watching the Hang Seng, but still I find your later evening comments non-understandable despite my efforts.

There should be a serious effort to either quote portions or all of internet efforts. I see in a couple threads where people QUOTE by just grabbing every word and picture. Maybe I am wrong. I will experiment.

TAB gear is good to go though.

Forty you did a post a while back that to this date I still laugh my ass off,something to the effect of you working in a animal shelter with a pet monkey....Only something a mad genius could think up.
grin.gif

Yes TAB is good gear!!!

Subscribe, now if I can just find my popcorn.

TAB gear is good stuff, I need to get some more of it. Now if I can just get my money back from my wife, and daughters.

Branden

LMAO!

Well this thread took a bit of a turn.....still cracking-up.....you guys rock!

-Pat

You guys crack me up.

Brian, a turn of events means I won't be shooting the trainup or the Bash this year. I will come down to help them RO the event though. I sent your cover down yesterday and it'll be waiting on you when you get there.

Pat, I'll get ahold of you with an invoice for your ACU kit. It sure does look nice too, we really liked the way it all came out. I'm glad you like it.

SIERRAWHISKEY, sorry I missed your call today, I called right back and it went to voice mail. Give me a shout tomorrow and we'll talk.