• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Custom TAB Rear Bag Review

TalkingBush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
Charlotte, NC
This isn't a detailed review, just a summary as it's so similar to the regular TAB rear bag, a detailed review is not needed. I just wanted to give a big +1 out there to TAB Gear, they are always top notch. This bag took roughly two days to be made and shipped to my doorstep. It was a very reasonable price of $35. $20 for the bag, $10 for the flushcup, and $5 for shipping. I realize this post should probably go in the Commercial Sales section, but I wanted newbies to see it, so they don't buy twice and realize custom options are available.

I wanted a rear bag that was the same as the TAB, but had a flushcup and tail installed so that I could have it attached to my rifle and it still be usable. I can attach it to the rear of my rifle opposite side of the sling, or to the front when using it on or under my bipod and not worry about it slipping out and falling, saving me time and possibly the loss of a bag. This is very helpful when transitioning from a steady prone shot, then running to a short range, or alternate position shot, as you won't forget your bag. This also helps when exfiling a FFP and not forgetting the bag. I wish I had my Manners T4A here, as I would show it on the rifle, and in action, but it's still being made/created/spawned by Tom Manners.
Here is a small image of it.
8vvzo4.jpg

Re: Custom TAB Rear Bag Review

brilliant! i want one... anyway to "upgrade" my regular TAB bag?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brokefromguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">brilliant! i want one... anyway to "upgrade" my regular TAB bag?
</div></div>You may have to contact Tburkes on the hide for more information. I'm no seamstress, or anywhere close, but to me it looks like it shouldn't require much to upgrade.

Nice. Can we get some pics of it in use?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: merc308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. Can we get some pics of it in use? </div></div>I would love to but my current stock doesn't have any flush cups, it's for my Manners T4A once it's done. I'm heading to the range on Friday/Saturday, so if anyone there has any flush cups, I will take pictures. If you want pictures of it just being used, I can do that.