• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom vinyl decals

19dsniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Fort Hood Texas
Does anyone know anyone or a company that does small batch custom vinyl decals? I am a K9 handler and I'm wanting to get some decals made with my dogs name and a logo. I have found some that I might be able to make work, but I don't want to modify someone else's decals. Feel free to PM me of it can't be posted public. I have some sample photos if need be for reference.

Does anyone know anyone or a company that does small batch custom vinyl decals? I am a K9 handler and I'm wanting to get some decals made with my dogs name and a logo. I have found some that I might be able to make work, but I don't want to modify someone else's decals. Feel free to PM me of it can't be posted public. I have some sample photos if need be for reference.

I've used this place for custom transfer decals. I was very happy with the results.

Create your own logo, then upload an image file.

They emailed me a sample for approval the next day, and had the decals in my mailbox within a week.

They made the logo decal for the front of a lathe I rebuilt, after fresh powdercoat on the stand.

Last edited:
I've used this place for custom transfer decals. I was very happy with the results.

Create your own logo, then upload an image file.

They emailed me a sample for approval the next day, and had the decals in my mailbox within a week.

They made the logo decal for the front of a lathe I rebuilt, after fresh powdercoat on the stand.

Awesome! That decal looks really good. I will contact them and see what they can do. Thank you for the info.

Reactions: ken226
I have used a place called Designer Decal to make some decals in memory of my youngest son they do great work. designerdecal.com, They do batches of 50+

Etsy has 20,000 people with cricket cutters for vinyl

I've used Don @ Pixeldecals.com quite a bit. Great quality and very responsive. Sometimes the lead time can be a couple weeks, so if you need them immediately, I would go elsewhere. If you can wait, Don does great work.

Thank you everyone for the tips and input. I'm only looking at having a couple made. Probably 10 or less. I contacted one place but they have a 50 minimum order. It's not for a company, so I can't justify an order that size. It's just personal decals.

Unless they changed their rules since I used them, Stickers stickers sold me 5.

Thank you everyone for the tips and input. I'm only looking at having a couple made. Probably 10 or less. I contacted one place but they have a 50 minimum order. It's not for a company, so I can't justify an order that size. It's just personal decals.
Etsy

-or-

I googled custom vinyl sticker and pages of sites came up with no minimum order, searching is usually faster than asking. Took maybe 5-10 seconds.

Etsy

-or-

I googled custom vinyl sticker and pages of sites came up with no minimum order, searching is usually faster than asking. Took maybe 5-10 seconds.
I Google before posting. I was hoping for recommendations from individuals that experience with certain companies. Also, if anyone on here makes them, I would prefer to support a hide members company if possible.