• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

custombrassandbullets.com???

metal2meat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Farmington, NM
So Jamison International is out of business and I'm looking for some of their brass(280rem). Apparently alot of their stuff got distributed to some other dealers. I've contacted Grafs and Huntington with no luck, they're out. Last place I found that listed Jamison brass was custombrassandbullets.com. I've sent them emails, with no response. Their website doesn't have a phone number nor could I find one anywhere else.

Anyone know about this outfit? Or...where I might find 280rem Jamison brand brass? Thanks!!!

Re: custombrassandbullets.com???

Now why didn't I think of that? Thanks kd!

I wish the custombrassandbullets.com was a real deal, they listed 50 pieces for less than $22.

Thanks! Found it odd they didn't have a phone number on their web page.

Thanks again!

edited after rechecking URL and it's a different company..

nothing to see here... move along...

dang it.. just noticed it was First Class bullets and NOT custom brass and bullets..

my bad..

Got a hold of them yesterday using the link KD185 provided (thanks again!). They're in business! They're looking for the brass I want, but they're there. Nice gentleman by the name of Neil took my call.

I should have updated this along time ago!

After I contacted Niel at CB&B, he said he'd try to find the Jamison Brass I was after. It took him a week or so but he found it! Even better, he honored the outdated price he had on thier webpage. Shipping was fast.

I wasn't sure about this outfit, but can recommend them now! They did great by me!

Thanks for the help.