• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Customized FN .308

tylerw02

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • May 16, 2011
    Advance, MO
    FN action, Shilen Select Match 1-10” twist #7 contour, 5/8-24 thread ring with thread protector, cryo’ed barrel, bedded to McMillan A2 stock, Woodland camo Kryloned over (easily removes if desired). Good shooting gun built by local smith Perry Evans.

$1000+actual shipping, insurance on buyer if so desired. No trades.

L6WteKX.jpg

GiLqhce.jpg

i8zOOqC.jpg

hVO8ZhD.jpg

h06ctT8.jpg

OgowlNA.jpg

OzUJniD.jpg

ofkiW7H.jpg

QyVd3A7.jpg

Round count 500.
    Bottom metal is the factory FN steel floor plate. I’ll have to weigh it, don’t know exact weight. It’s a heavy girl with that #7

Some more details:

the base is the factory base, 20 MOA I was told.
    The round count on the barrel is 500.
    The stock is standard fill.
    No action truing was done as far as I know.
    I acquired this rifle from a good friend whom I saw shoot several one hole groups with with 168 gr A-Maxes over Varget. I’ve been told it was a PTG match reamer. I haven’t shot the rifle since I came into possession but when my friend had it I shot it several times and it shot good groups and never had trouble hitting steel out to 1k with it.
    I just can’t justify the rifle for myself with all the .308s already in the safe.