• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Customized Scar-20 in 308 win

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I decided to let this one go, but also not too opposed to keeping it if I don't get the interest. This one has a whopping 10 rounds on the barrel (about 200 on everything else). I sent the rifle to Deadshot Barrels in OR and they put a brand new match grade 1:10 twist 22" barrel on there that is threaded 5/8x24. The rifle only has the 10 rounds that I mentioned but it is extremely accurate with 175 FGMM (zeroed it and put 5 rounds in the .5-.75 MOA range). The gun was rattle canned when I got it and I had the barrel cerakoted FDE to match. It will come with 9 magazines, pelican hard case, and the 34mm mount that you see on it.

Scope, suppressor, and bipod are not included.

$4,300 shipped for everything listed above.

Trades:
    - R700 RH SA PRS style chassis. I would really like a Vision chassis, but open to an AX, ACC, MPA, etc. Just needs to be able to fit a straight comp barrel.
    - TT diamond R700 RH trigger
    - high end optics

74753799-DF99-4CEE-9E68-15ACEFB303C2.jpeg

Up top. Just put another 20 rounds through it shooting out to 800 yards this weekend and also smoking a couple woodchucks.

Reactions: camocorvette